Gemma the Tarsier-Cat for Ring Racers

Gemma the Tarsier-Cat for Ring Racers v3.1

Hello there~

When loading the mod, the game will warn me for "loading a gameplay-modifying addon", and i was unable to get a clear answer from the KKD Discord on what this means from single player experience. Other non-lua character addons doesn't give me this warning screen.

Incase if the warning means single player progression is halted (no chao key gens, no challenge unlocks, and no GP saves), may i request a non-lua version of Gemma to be released, if possible?

Hello there~

When loading the mod, the game will warn me for "loading a gameplay-modifying addon", and i was unable to get a clear answer from the KKD Discord on what this means from single player experience. Other non-lua character addons doesn't give me this warning screen.

Incase if the warning means single player progression is halted (no chao key gens, no challenge unlocks, and no GP saves), may i request a non-lua version of Gemma to be released, if possible?
wait, they brought back the anitcheat!?!?

Hello there~

As far as I can tell, Gemma does not disable Time Attack - so I think the lua used doesn't cause any problems?

The "loading a gameplay-modifying addon" warning is a lie, it's leftover code from Kart v1

You should still play Time Attack with characters with lua just fine

Back