fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo!

fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo! 2.2

Actually I managed to fix it by ignoring the FZN folder and readme instructions all together. The VDLC folder must've been bugging or something because using the line juniosonic VDLC/PLAY+/juniosonic.md3 3.0 0.0 wasn't working, but moving the model to the PLAY folder and using the line juniosonic PLAY/juniosonic.md3 3.0 0.0 got the game to recognize it. This was probably what people having problems with this model weren't doing.
I have no idea what you're talking about. No where in the readme/instructions does is say to put anything in the PLAY, VDLC or PLAY+ folders. You literally just have to extract the zip to/drag the folders from the zip to the models folder, which will add a new FZN folder, and overwrite the files for Metal Sonic in PLAY and BOSS.

fznmeatpopsicle updated fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Eggette! with a new update entry:

Paper Peelout compatibility

Minor update to make my peelout model compatible with any mods that use paper peelout. Prevous version essentially just added a blank model for PEEL(as MCSONIC has the peelout in the character model itself), resulting in any other mods just having no legs. That has now been rectified.

Side effect is now the MCSonic model has a different peelout that is different from the Junio one.

Read the rest of this update entry...

But like after I got the peppermint models to work I tried putting all the needed lines with the other models. I may be brain dead. Who knows.
Post automatically merged:

I did get the metal models to work and they look better than the actual 3D models.

Last edited:
This aint working for me i tried nearly everything in this fourm. I dont got a vdlc folder and idk if thats the issue or not and i followed the instructions in readme but it dont work and whenever i go to the fzn folder in the game it says that the folder is empty. got a windows 11 if that helps.
Ok im an actual boofus i thought this model would replace the regular 3d Sonic model i didnt think i had to get the junio Sonic mod

Last edited:
Back