fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo!

fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo! 2.2

This model is super cool! The stylization is really nice, fits with the whole feel Junio Sonic gives off. It fits that 3d Junio Sonic shaped hole in my heart perfectly, it's nice to have most of my favorite critters in 3D. The original 2D art can't be beat, but thankfully SRB2 has the option to turn those off at the flick of a switch.
I wish I could make models as dope as these, good job my guy!

This model is super cool! The stylization is really nice, fits with the whole feel Junio Sonic gives off. It fits that 3d Junio Sonic shaped hole in my heart perfectly, it's nice to have most of my favorite critters in 3D. The original 2D art can't be beat, but thankfully SRB2 has the option to turn those off at the flick of a switch.
I wish I could make models as dope as these, good job my guy!
it proves that you are well motivated my boy

Why does metal sonic look so goofy lmao
Post automatically merged:

Why does metal sonic look so goofy lmao
It's the eyes, maybe if they were closer together and if the pupils were smaller, it wouldn't look goofy, either way the model is pretty cool

Attachments

• srb20030.png
    srb20030.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 135
I admit it does look kinda odd compared to more recent versions, but it's accurate to the version I based it on, and that was my goal.
Oh ok. Either way, great work dude, I love both metal and junio. They look so cool and honestly amazing. Good job. No, great job. Nonono, FANTASTIC job.

question, do you have plans on making models for other characters?
I don't know yet, I can't think of any characters that are really jumping out at me to make.

Junio was a must since there was no model for it and it's my no.1, absolute favorite version of Sonic, and Metal is more of a bonus as I love the design, plus due to the CD connection.

I don't know yet, I can't think of any characters that are really jumping out at me to make.

Junio was a must since there was no model for it and it's my no.1, absolute favorite version of Sonic, and Metal is more of a bonus as I love the design, plus due to the CD connection.
Perhaps OVA Knuckles

Back