fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo!

fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo! 2.2

fznmeatpopsicle

Low Poly Modeller
fznmeatpopsicle submitted a new resource:

Junio Sonic 3d model - md3 for the Junio Sonic character addon

Here it is, a 3d model for the Junio Sonic mod.

Had a model of the model sheet version of Junio lying around unused, and after playing with the Junio addon for the first time recently, I decided I needed to have a 3d model for the mod, so I did it myself. 100% modeled and animated in Blender. Only used Misfit/Maverick to split up the animation into sets...

Read more about this resource...

I really like how this looks. I saw you posting screenshots in the Discord server a couple days back and I'm glad to see this finally finished, nice work my man. Welcome to releases!

I dunno what I did wrong, but it doesn't work for me. It might just be because I'm on mac, but idk.

Last edited:
put it in the models folder
Post automatically merged:

not play+
Post automatically merged:

just play

Man you can fix it, when I put it "Always" it feels weird

file:///C:/Users/ec/SRB2%20v2.2.9/movies/srb20012.gif
Icône de validation par la communauté

Last edited:
Nope, still doesn't work for me. I did exactly what the readme said, and it still comes up with sprite Junio.

hey man you can be more specific
I was Very specific. I said in separate messages, that it still doesn’t work for me after putting the exact line into models.dat, and i don’t know if it has anything to do with me being on Mac or not.

I was Very specific. I said in separate messages, that it still doesn’t work for me after putting the exact line into models.dat, and i don’t know if it has anything to do with me being on Mac or not.
I don't know about Mac's specifically, all I can ask is if the model is in the correct folder, and if models are turned on in the settings? I assume they are, but it can't hurt to ask.

Outside of all that, I have no idea why it it wouldn't work, let alone specifically for Mac's, as it's confirmed working in Windows and Linux.

I don't know about Mac's specifically, all I can ask is if the model is in the correct folder, and if models are turned on in the settings? I assume they are, but it can't hurt to ask.

Outside of all that, I have no idea why it it wouldn't work, let alone specifically for Mac's, as it's confirmed working in Windows and Linux.
I tried it again, everything is in place in the right folders with models on. I honestly have no idea why it isn’t working.

Back