Funniest "Quit Game" message?

FlipTH

The power is yet unknown...
I'm pretty sure that (almost) everyone loves the game. But; unfortunately, we all had to exit the game once. So whenever you choose the option "Quit Game" from the menu, this pops up:

1664675408060.png

This is one of the many messages that appear whenever you select the option to quit to the desktop. This comes from Doom, which also had the same feature (and SRB2 recycles some of the messages from there).

So, which one is your favorite or you think it's the funniest? I personally like the one about Sonic hitting the N key or unlocking The Ultimate Cheat.

these are my favorites

1664676747078.png

oops accidentally added the same screenshot twice

Attachments

• 1664676678071.png
    1664676678071.png
    612.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Cool!
Reactions: JjJ
I'm pretty sure that (almost) everyone loves the game. But; unfortunately, we all had to exit the game once. So whenever you choose the option "Quit Game" from the menu, this pops up:

This is one of the many messages that appear whenever you select the option to quit to the desktop. This comes from Doom, which also had the same feature (and SRB2 recycles some of the messages from there).

So, which one is your favorite or you think it's the funniest? I personally like the one about Sonic hitting the N key or unlocking The Ultimate Cheat.
Weird,this didnt happen to me at all,even though i pressed "Quit Game" on Main Menu.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back