Frontiers Sonic

Frontiers Sonic MORE EFFECTS!

thesrb2fan12 updated Frontiers Sonic with a new update entry:

Version 10.9

Changelog
- Made the boost easier to control thanks to the player.drawangle var
- Made to boost actually weaker when not in power boost
- Made the boost not able to be used when idling (there was alot of boost updates)
- added RushChars Support! (P.S Press Spin in air to transform, Be excited on what the transformation awaits, the grand return of a all to familiar form)

Read the rest of this update entry...

thesrb2fan12 updated Frontiers Sonic with a new update entry:

BUG FIX

just one bug
the boost didnt work cause i used the wrong state FOR THE 2nd TIME

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

so i had an idea
What if we had metal sonic copy frontiers sonics abilties
now hear me out
Metal sonic was made to match sonic in multiple ways Speed being one of them
Now that sonic is faster Metal (naturaly) wants to match that so he asks eggman to make that possible so metal has frontiers sonic's abilities might be added to the next update

Last edited:
Look, I'm going to be boring but you could base it on the Classic Frontiers Sonic mod

Look, I'm going to be boring but you could base it on the Classic Frontiers Sonic mod
Im going to give it straight to you N O
Im trying to make this original and if that means not basing it off another mod that attempts the same thing in a different way then ill do it
look i dont want to be a copy i want this thing to go on its own
i know this may be sad to you but in a world were originality can be hard to find i want to be that person to make it shine

Use mod codes in [Opens asses] because you could use them to improve or add skills to improve your mod
Post automatically merged:

If English isn't easy to understand, it's because I'm Brazilian and I use Google translate.

tip: always playtest your mod before you add a new update to the board, you may never know if something is bugged or quite broken on the character, i'm receiving various notifs about it in question and it's quite annoying to download it all the time just because "that move got fixed" and etc

tip: always playtest your mod before you add a new update to the board, you may never know if something is bugged or quite broken on the character, i'm receiving various notifs about it in question and it's quite annoying to download it all the time just because "that move got fixed" and etc
Just to add this up, please don't update to over a another number. Just do this for example: v1.0.1, v1.2.0, v2.1.0, v3.3.0, v1.1, v2.1, v3.1. Any kind will do, but don't skip the numbers, because clearly they won't make sense.

Well I think the ability to compare your mod with other mods based on Sonic Frontiers the classic frontiers it compared to your mod is well done, cool, fun and your mod sometimes I think it was done in a hurry

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back