Friday the 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Chaos

As the subject says, it is that EVIL DAY! :eek: So far, though, nothing bad has happened the whole day! Anything bad happen to you today?

Um, this topic. My copy of Shadow the Hedgehog arrived yesterday, so it doesn't count. But my first hearing of Tails' new voice counts. I lost my Internet connection earlier, for about 10 seconds or so - I'm probably gonna sue.

I had math's today. :eek:

Apart from that, it's been better than any other day... :eek: :eek:

[OMG]I think 13 is my lucky number.[/OMG] :eek: :eek: :eek:

I didn't have school today. :cry:

Oh wait, that's a good thing isn't it? 8)

XD. You are so lucky...
At least we get 25 minutes taken off school time starting monday, for the rest of the year! /me dances

I got my dana taken away from me.

Dana- n a typing machine used by students in class, as if the have sloppy handwriting

dana_large.jpg

DANA

Dana by AlphaSmart offers an alternative to costly, fragile laptop computers. It combines the affordability of a handheld with the ergonomic benefits of a notebook computer in an amazingly rugged package, with long battery life that allows days of typical use on a single charge.

Dana features Palm OS™, the world-standard handheld operating system, giving you access to more than 20,000 Palm applications. And we push Palm OS further by including a full-size keyboard and a screen that's 3.5 times wider than the typical handheld screen. You can type or enter data using the keyboard or by writing with the Dana stylus directly onto the screen. Virtually all Palm OS applications are compatible with Dana, and many are ready to take advantage of the wide screen.

With Dana, you can: print directly to selected USB or most IrDA-enabled printers; add MultiMediaCard (MMC) or Secure Digital (SD) cards; and easily exchange files with many popular PC applications like Microsoft Word and Excel.

I got shot.

I'm not kidding either. I ****ing hate the ghetto.

I get to use something like that "dana", alphasmart 3000, i'm at least 3/4 times quicker at typing than handwriting, and my handwriting is near unreadable.

My car's battery and alternator died. And I was on a busy road when it happened, too - so effectively, it died at a traffic light. You can imagine how pissed off drivers were. Fortunately I managed to push it into a nearby parking lot (with some help from a police officer and some guy waiting for a bus), so it wasn't too bad... nothing compared to getting shot, at any rate.

I got banned from the ZDoom forums and I got my DS takin' away in school :P wait.....the 2nd one is a bad thing.........I NEVER GOT TO FIGHT THE FINAL BOSS IN SONIC RUSH TODAY :(

I can't get my DS taken away in school, none of my teachers CARE.

None of them have even told me to put it away yet :P

I had a vision that something bad would happen 3 days after Friday the 13th. Now thanks to those n00bs out there, my 8th top poster of the SRB2 MB is now gone. What a way to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back