Flat Circuit

Flat Circuit 1.5

This is a good first map! I would like to notify you however that the "SEGA" texture is broken in Software due to it not being a power of 2 in width. You can use empty space to fill this in so that it aligns properly. I also would recommend brightening the road texture, as mines blend into the road as do the oil slick hazards. The invisible floor you provided in case of midair explosions is a good touch, although personally I might suggest it to be normal road to help with recovery. Lastly, due to this being a 5-lapper, I think a shortcut would be useful to implement here to help in comeback potential. I'm interested in seeing where you go from here, as this is a very good start!

Attachments

• kart0167.png
    kart0167.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 101
  • kart0171.png
    kart0171.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 83
  • kart0709.gif
    kart0709.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 95
Thank you for the feedback. Didn't realize that the sega texture was broken until you pointed that out since i was testing with OpenGL on most of the time. I'll try to fix that and the other stuff you pointed out for the next update!

Scythe101 updated Flat Circuit with a new update entry:

Texture Redesign + More Fixes

Hey All. It's been way too long since the last update. Here are some updates for the track that I finished up:
  • All of the Background props are now just flat textures.
  • Changed the texture of the road collisions with two colors rather than a simple texture.
  • Sneaker Panels now resembles more like Dash Panels from SMK.
  • Placements of the Sneaker Panels were also changed.
  • Made the Shortcut near the end a little easier to go through.
  • Checkpoints are now properly placed on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back