• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it dose but is it done on a 1-10 scale how much is the wad done

Well, school is right around the corner for me, and i wont be able to work on this as much as before but, i will still continue to work on this for the srb2 community. Right now im trying to make sprites that resemble the screenshots of next gen, here is an example: im working on all the angles of this pose now so when im finished ill post it up...

I also wanna catch up with other people since almost everyone is doing alittle more work then me. I just wanna say though, it may not look like it, but doing this sprites/animations take time....

It may look a little different due to sonic's head being slanted in the screenshot...

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

tyrel23 said:

ill tell you the truth, on a 1-10 scale, its actually a 1.5....
i know, its kinda pathetic. its just that it takes long and alot of work to make this, and lemme add, i still have no help. I have no idea what happened to Inyuyasha... i thought he was gonna help me, but i dont know...

and as you can see, the name of this topic is now Project "next-gen"
this reason is because, i got someone to help me make levels for this project. So pretty soon, expect to see levels based off next-gen...

RgxSuperSonic said:
Well, school is right around the corner for me, and i wont be able to work on this as much as before but, i will still continue to work on this for the srb2 community. Right now im trying to make sprites that resemble the screenshots of next gen, here is an example: im working on all the angles of this pose now so when im finished ill post it up...

I also wanna catch up with other people since almost everyone is doing alittle more work then me. I just wanna say though, it may not look like it, but doing this sprites/animations take time....

It may look a little different due to sonic's head being slanted in the screenshot...

tyrel23 said:

i know, its kinda pathetic. its just that it takes long and alot of work to make this, and lemme add, i still have no help. I have no idea what happened to Inyuyasha... i thought he was gonna help me, but i dont know...

this reason is because, i got someone to help me make levels for this project. So pretty soon, expect to see levels based off next-gen...

Nice pic! Oh and i played with Inyuyasha just yesterday. Also from what i've been reading Inyuyasha's computer is having problems booting up latley.

RgxSuperSonic said:

tyrel23 said:

Umm lol i think you forgot his other hand.

i don't see another hand on that, unless you mean that white thing near his shoe, that's smoke

ok, i havent been able to work on this lately (high school)
so far i completed 2 more sprites but i wont release it till im done.

So far its looks impossible for me to complete this until december or january.

i havent stopped workin on it.

My bad, everyone.

The side/corner spikes look too small and the ear on the side veiw sprites is too far back.

Although I like this wad quite much, I don't understand why you make Sonic smile every frame. In the real game he looks very serious to me from a close-up.

suggestions

here are a few suggestions. ive been drawing sonic since i was 4 literely so here. on the side sonic's peach colors look a bit pale and his nose should be a bit longer and other than that its great.keep up the good work!but i does look a bit too hand drawn...... :oops:

Re: suggestions

Super The Hedgehog said:
here are a few suggestions. ive been drawing sonic since i was 4 literely so here. on the side sonic's peach colors look a bit pale and his nose should be a bit longer and other than that its great.keep up the good work!but i does look a bit too hand drawn...... :oops:
I agree a little

but we don't even know what levels there is, unless someone has the demo of the game, but that would be one level too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back