• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic said:
Pretty soon, me and InuYasha will have snapshots of the demo wad in the game. keep checking back for updates..

The test Im working on will show the next gen sonic but without his legs... -__-. As soon as RGX finishes the running sprites I'll show you some screens.

InuYasha said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Pretty soon, me and InuYasha will have snapshots of the demo wad in the game. keep checking back for updates..

The test Im working on will show the next gen sonic but without his legs... -__-. As soon as RGX finishes the running sprites I'll show you some screens.

:lol: i did make a running animation for flash for something else, maybe ill use that..

and yeah i know he has no legs.......but please show the pitures anywayz..
:wink:

Re: Next gen Sonic.wad

RgxSuperSonic said:
I really never liked the Sonic Xtreme sprites for srb2.
Those aren't from Sonic Xtreme. AJ drew them himself.

Nomekop said:
Can I help with it? I'll make Something and you can just use HIGHRES = 1.

if you would like to help then sure you seem to know what your doing (i guess)

welcome to team next gen...

If you havent seen this in the sonic riders mod section, here is another next gen project im workin at..

Next-Gen Sonic Rider...

ok its time to take it up a notch...

i am currently rediting to make it look better then before.
I also need people to help me....

If you are interested in this wad. i would be happy if you send me a private meaasage or reply to me in this topic i have pitures of sonic spindash... i post them ASAP

Next gen Sonic

I like the way you made the lrgs longer and he looks less stumpy. I would make the blue strip between the eyes not so far down, giving some space.
Other than that AWESOME!!!!!!! :D :D :D

superhog said:
I like the way you made the lrgs longer and he looks less stumpy. I would make the blue strip between the eyes not so far down, giving some space.
Other than that AWESOME!!!!!!! :D :D :D

i undersatnd what you are saying but, with his new attitude, i had to make the blue strip far down.

Alrighty then, heres the spindash sprites, and again (not actual size)

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

HOLY CRAP!, that is cool!

how long does it take you to make sprites like this? I like them :)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
HOLY CRAP!, that is cool!

how long does it take you to make sprites like this? I like them :)
took the wrods right out off my mouth, anyway, is it going to be green so you can change the colour? or is it just going to be blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back