• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Zonic. Don't use yellow text, don't overuse the colour tags. Yellow on blue isn't exactly eye friendly.

And also on this mod, I have nothing really to add for I can't download the wad. Someone mirror on FFH or something, suckspace does not approve.

Re: Project "Next-gen" (The beta is in now!)

RgxSuperSonic said:
This is nothing but a beta, levels and sprites are likely to change, do not judge this wad yet, for it is not complete.
Good thing you said that.
MY turn to review it.
Good:Cool songs,nice try, I like the monitor thing where you hit it.
BAD:You are missing sprites like the drowning and getting flown,change the getting hit,levels are TOO SHORT!
4/10 :/ nice try.

damn bad news....

I told you guys the beta will not be good until the final, now you finally realise it. I'm sorry most of you guys didn't like the beta, but we constantly explained that the beta is not much. As for the last 3 levels, I have no control over them.

Also, we got some bad news:
1. Flame quit....
2. I have no idea what happened to Moonlander or CrimsonGodX
3. Progress is very slow.

If this Mod goes down for any reason, then i'll just continue with my character wad like I originally intended it to be. Also, I'm going to be gone for awhile, I'm going to my cousin's wedding and I'm spending Christmas and New years' at Puerto Rico. We need new level designers, so if you are interested contact us. Super Mystic Sonic will be in charge for a while, so send all PMs to him. I won't be able to do anything for a while......I'll be back soon.

-RgxSuperSonic

P.S. If you have 360, my name is the same as in the forums, you might be able to contact me from here.

Re: damn bad news....

RgxSuperSonic said:
I told you guys the beta will not be good until the final, now you finally realise it. I'm sorry most of you guys didn't like the beta, but we constantly explained that the beta is not much. As for the last 3 levels, I have no control over them.

I toldya they're probably not worthy yet to put in the public beta.

From what I've sawn, its all been bad news lately. I know exactly why it has gone wrong. Shortage of time, and because you're working from the wrong view. I've always kept you guys working in the right, whether you liked it or not. I've been off the last day and this happens...

1. Flame quit....

Alright, don't look at me. I let Flame do his own ways on the wad and MAINCFG, and you saw the results. I've warned you many times before, and you wouldn't listen. Now you know what happend. Indeed, Flame's levels were quite neat, but he just didn't accept help, and he always stood in the way of making the wad more organised.

Moonlander never visits the forum, neither have I sawn CGX around here much.

Duh, you released a rushed beta. I'll call it revolution 2.4. By far away not done yet.

If this Mod goes down for any reason, then i'll just continue with my character wad like I originally intended it to be.

That might be for the best. You already heard me complaining about "why a mod? Why does everything has to go from something simple to a mod!?"

Also, I'm going to be gone for awhile, I'm going to my cousin's wedding and I'm spending Christmas and New years' at Puerto Rico. We need new level designers, so if you are interested contact us.

Yeah, or even better, people that can fix up levels. Ghostplayer does fine in his levelwork, but he just leaves too many bugs.

Super Mystic Sonic will be in charge for a while, so send all PMs to him. I won't be able to do anything for a while......I'll be back soon.

.....but....hey...I...didn't I repeately say I'm gone from work too? ......oh fine. Whatever. The project will never go into the right way without me anyway.

SMS, I've examined the MAINCFG, and I ask you, aside from the fancy jumpy thingy, and the ultra-simple ring SOC, what exactly did you do?

I could try to level design a bit more... I am just not good at adding little details like lighting and don't know much about linedef executers.

Re: damn bad news....

RgxSuperSonic said:

1. Flame quit....

If this Mod goes down for any reason, then i'll just continue with my character wad like I originally intended it to be. Also, I'm going to be gone for awhile, I'm going to my cousin's wedding and I'm spending Christmas and New years' at Puerto Rico. We need new level designers, so if you are interested contact us. Super Mystic Sonic will be in charge for a while, so send all PMs to him. I won't be able to do anything for a while......I'll be back soon.

-RgxSuperSonic

P.S. If you have 360, my name is the same as in the forums, you might be able to contact me from here.
I'll edit some levels, you know, fix some problems, but give me the version without SA control. PM me

hay its me again

ive noticed there are no loops or speed boosts in srb2

will there be any in this wad?

Re: hay its me again

Raiyu said:
ive noticed there are no loops or speed boosts in srb2

will there be any in this wad?
This has been answered for the hundreth time:
You can't make loops.

Re: hay its me again

Chaos said:
You can't make loops.

Actually, you can make "fake" loops and have zoom-tubes in between the loop. So technically, you can make loops, they are just not easy to do.

Jurai_Madman said:
Or a lightdash trail as flame made, and uses in his Sonic 1 mod.
That's changed into a Zoom-tube now, I have to release the 2nd beta when I get finished with GHZ2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back