• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FPS-style controls are just simply better. I know where I'm going because I'm always looking forward, and I can turn as quickly or slowly as I want to just by moving the mouse. I can see what's above and below me easily, and I can easily strafe left and right to ease movement and dodge things. I've found that WASD and Mouselook is far more precise than any other movement system I've tried.

So, yeah, it took 11 lives for me to figure out how to beat the first level.

....Or maybe your just drunk.
I mean really, every one says this mod is so hard, yet the first time I played trough it I said something like,"That was so easy, I want my non-existent $60 back."

Come on FF, I thought you where good.

(And I don't mean that in an insulting way.)

The last three levels are really bad. The sa mode should be turned off and it should just be the character that has homing and lightdash. Maybe make the robots not fire so often as well or shorten the tics.

This mod is not "hard", it's frustrating by virtue of bad level design and badly implemented ideas in general. I'd suggest taking some of the talent used here and putting it into an original mod, but to be honest there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of talent put forth in this one

OMFG, the robots shoot way too fast. Not even a second when you see them your already hit. Make the robots shoot slower. Well that's in my opinion. But don't get me wrong, it's good. Just keep trying. :mrgreen:

The Blue Panther said:
Sciky wrote: Just to tell everyone, sendspace isn't being a b**** anymore, at least not for me, go download!

Yes only for you :( (or maybe someone else) but i still have the problem.

You have to click the the file has be updated, you may now download it bellow thing over and over until it finally pukes it up.

ITSA EDIT PALOZA:On a side note, I'm already tired of people confusing NEXTGENMUS.wad with ng-music.wad

Shu said:
The Blue Panther said:
Sciky wrote: Just to tell everyone, sendspace isn't being a b**** anymore, at least not for me, go download!

Yes only for you :( (or maybe someone else) but i still have the problem.

You have to click the the file has be updated, you may now download it bellow thing over and over until it finally pukes it up.

Thanks, i solved my problem now i can download the file. YayZ!!

Yes, the levels are bad, but that's not what gets me.
Poor Sonic didn't deserve filler sprites, or SA mode.
And Shadow was so close to getting a quality release.
No amigos, what a shame. (If you don't know how recruit JasonTE.)
Only one silver was made so far, and you didn't even try to compete. Think 0/x=0.

The icing on the cake is whenever you load every thing, (or only one thing, it dosn't matter) and you use original-srb2 levels with characters that came in srb2,
IT IS GLITCHY!!!

Yup....as I feared.....YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING AROUND WITH THE LEVEL HEADERS!!!! Letting somebody else then me work on the SOC gives the wad all these bugs. I told you a thousand times, don't touch the level headers, and especially not SA mode! There aren't enough frames for it, plus Sonic can already lightdash/home. The controls suck too.

I'm wondering how it'll go in the future without me around to touch up the levels, fix the SOCs, and do the wadding.....
Is the wad really going downstairs that bad without scenery, good SOCs, and organized wads? Maybe I oughta rejoin the team....bah, I hoped you guys would do fine without a babysitter...

This is going off topic... :roll: And I will say for hopefully the last time, Yes, there will be a Silver wad that isn't much (if any bit) of a recolor.

playa52jk.png

Hyper Metal Sonic X is making it. :roll:

Bloodylightning said:
This has got to be the greatest mod ever I mean come on if people said this mod sucked then they must be super drunk or something!
Name 3 good things about it.

(Please note that "it rocks lol" and "it has cool stuff" are not good points. I ask that you please refrain from words like "cool" and "rocks")

My turn to review this game, other than the negative comments, I have a few good ones mixed in!

- - Kingdom Valley - -
Turn off SA mode and run through, I dodge one set of shots from the coming 3 guys, and get shot by the other two, you should really remove 1 robot.. Simple run through, the speed pads are USELESS.. but sorta cool.. keep going through level, I skip both bots and dash through the wall, hit the green switch and onto the 'rail'. Just easily run through the rest, other than almost getting shot at the end..

- - Kingdom Valley Mach Speed - -
Wow, this isn't bad yet.. run through quick, wait for the springs to bounce me to that other platform.. Next I bump into a box, continue going and fall cause I can't see is that's a pit now or later.. (DAMNIT) go through again with no problem, and finish the level, nice!

- - Crisis City - -
ARGH, CURSE YOU AUTO MOVING! I go through and just speed as fast as I can, go up the spring, lightdash through some rings, run and finish the level easily..

- - Crisis City Part 2 - -
ARGH, THE SUCK! I'm stuck moving straight..get shot by a turrent and redo the level. Go running through now, so many missing textures O_O.. I think you guys should only include FINISHED levels, this was a HORROR to run through. At least I got through it.

- - Techno Hill (apparently..) - -
Okay, you didn't get the name done, big whoop.. accelerate pads were USELESS, they didn't even boost. I ran through, so boorrriinnggg.. But its your 3rd most complete level at least..

Okay, I rate this a..

3/5
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back