• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-Up said:
Ay, but unless it is possible to soc you would need a new exe. LOOK:
fofjr6.png

Notice there is no homing attack under breakable.
I am unsure of this, and there may be another way to do it.
One of the unnamed laws: As things get more user-friendly, they also get less flexible.

Linedef type 78 I do believe, is all sorts of spinning.

Well, guys. SRB2 next-gen will be released tomorrow. Congrats to your birthday, RgxSS. You'll finally reach my age. I can't work on SRB2 next gen from here on, due to lots of personal problems. I wish you good luck, and do continue SRB2 next gen. I don't want to see the project fall now I'm not around anymore.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Macormedia Flash 5

I dunno how the hell I'm getting this in my mind, but that spelling mistake makes me think at first the text says: Popcorn stadiumtime 5.....meh....too random....

Re: Project "Next-gen" (OMG new screens!)

That was the most retardedly long quote I have ever seen. Quote removed.
Edit: Oh, and fix your grammar.

omfg its teh also it can go with my next gen soundtrack :)

I really do hope this comes out good despite my brain biting at me telling me to stay the hell away.
I just hope RGX's next wad will have quite a bit more originallity to it seeing as how he does have quite a bit of talent.

Spazzo said:
HOLY SHIZNAT! 29 MB! You crazy?

Its mainly that NG-music.wad that's in there
That wad is 29 MB alone, and the total MB used for this is 32 MB including the music wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back