• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other characters?

Okay, you have SOnic and all, but what about:

Silver
Shadow
Mephiles
Elise
Dr. Eggman
Iblis
The Chaos Emeralds
Blaze
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Omega
Rouge

ree-c said:
Because character wads/spriting takes a helluva long time?

Exactly, character sprites take a very long time. I will be making Shadow and Silver, but not any time soon. I don't think i will make Elise, Mephiles I will probably do after shadow is made. As for Eggman, I might do some new Eggman sprites but for now, look at my avatar.

light dasher said:
If you want Elise so bad, Make it yourself

I suck at custom sprites.

Still, I want this as much as anyone else, it's just that I want it to be an SRB2 port of Sonic Next-Gen.

Timber, you must come to realize that asking people to make wads for you is not a custom here (in fact, it's mostly disregarded as spam). Simply do it yourself or wait until somebody else wants to.

TimberWolf said:
light dasher said:
If you want Elise so bad, Make it yourself

I suck at custom sprites.

Still, I want this as much as anyone else, it's just that I want it to be an SRB2 port of Sonic Next-Gen.

If you suck at making custom sprites you can't say anything. This takes alot of hard work and patience. These people are awesome for making this, especially RGX for starting this out.

NEXT GEN TEAM, you guys rock!!!!!!!

TimberWolf said:
I'm new here, get used to it.
Excuse me? Just because you have been here for a week does not give you the right to any sort of ignorance on how the game works. "Get used to it"? How about you get used to rules.

Spazzo said:
TimberWolf said:
I'm new here, get used to it.
Excuse me? Just because you have been here for a week does not give you the right to any sort of ignorance on how the game works. "Get used to it"? How about you get used to rules.

Who's the one that flamed me the moment I came here?
Who's the one that made a stupid thread about me being over here?
Who's the one that said that the SRB2 forums were a piece of crap BEHIND THERE BACKS?

There's one thing you need to know, Spazzo, and that's the fact that I know what it is you're doing at SVMB. There is NOTHING you can do to prevent that. :twisted:

Alright, look, I'm getting tired of you two repeatedly fighting. I want it to stop now. If it doesn't, there's going to be more tempbans.

Now stop.

FuriousFox said:
Alright, look, I'm getting tired of you two repeatedly fighting. I want it to stop now. If it doesn't, there's going to be more tempbans.

Now stop.

I'm trying not to.

Timber, I'm going to say this honestly. You must realise that turning SRB2 into an exact port of Sonic Next-Gen is impossible the way SRB2 is now. I'm not saying its impossible in general, but it will take a long time especially when making new EXEs or programming. We are trying our best to making a somewhat cheesy version of it. Which is coming out pretty good. Sure, I could make a whole bunch of sprites and such, but what use is it if I can't do the abilities like in Next-Gen. Remember SRB2 has its limits, but we are trying our best to bring it to its full potential. Don't expect too much from this wad, because alot of things will be impossible to do.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Timber, I'm going to say this honestly. You must realise that turning SRB2 into an exact port of Sonic Next-Gen is impossible the way SRB2 is now. I'm not saying its impossible in general, but it will take a long time especially when making new EXEs or programming. We are trying our best to making a somewhat cheesy version of it. Which is coming out pretty good. Sure, I could make a whole bunch of sprites and such, but what use is it if I can't do the abilities like in Next-Gen. Remember SRB2 has its limits, but we are trying our best to bring it to its full potential. Don't expect too much from this wad, because alot of things will be impossible to do.

Okay, thank you for explaining that too me. I get it now.

If/when I learn how to WAD, I'll see if I can help.

light dasher said:
Hey will those boxes/Crates be in this and breakable?

Yes, and so will the breakable brick walls. The only problem though, they can only be broken by spindash not homing, unless you SS or invincible. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back