• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if this wad will be updated anymore, because my so called 'Team' left me... though i dont know about bouncey, At all...

and HMSX, if you want to help out (even though i dont care) just use a sprite from one of the first few posts of this topic... it just uses the srb2 pallete

A sheesh. How could you not even do the basic sprites alone after working so long at Flame? And you even had a team to help you. When Flame got near finishing, you gave up. If you didn't do that, the wad would be done for a month now. Now Flame, ya know what to do. Give up!*shot* I mean, finish it! Its almost done!

Finish it yourself, or sent me all done sprites (If you didn't even do 100...you really are lazy) using a PM, and I'll finish it for you!

.......Holy!!!!!!
Hey you! Why'd ya trow a rock at me?

listen, i did the basic layout for the sprites... Ree-c said that he would add the yellow stripe on his head and the hairs and everything else...

but then Ree-c quit the team and bouncey is the only one left with me...

and im just to damn lazy to finish these sprites by myself... plus im not that good of a spriter myself... so... Im just putting this project down... i dont think many people care about it anymore

...-_- you know I want to help by making super sprites or is that already been done -_-.... *protoman's theme plays*

Yeah... Im sorry for bumping Such an Old topic... but The Flame_the_hedgehog wad (new name) is finally Finished thanks to the help of SMS and other people in the credits:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1sc70
go have fun with it...

i taken out Multi-thok because i thought it was overpowered, and i decreased his ActionSpd to 70... not as fast as sonic...
i fixed some of the "Fireball" part of the wad too...

NOTE: THERE IS ANOTHER FLAME WAD CURRENTLY BEING MADE... THIS IS JUST AN OLD VERSION OF THE WAD...
the newer version will have better sprites... and some better speed and stuff...

But....erm....

If you removed multi-thok, then what is his advantage? Why not make a slow multi-thok of 40/45 or something?(he has bad accel, slower thok, slower fireballs, and not even his superform is better at race then normal Sonic is because of the slow thok)

Why did you have to read trough my topic?!?! It got locked because I told a lie that had nothing to do with the SMS character wad, but with the so called SMS blast 2.

But even then, I'm keeping progress on the SMS character.

I think he just wanted to say that SMS has shown that multithock is really overpowered and he does not want that people would say the same thing about his character... :wink:

Hmm, I rather like it.

SMS, his advantage is throwing fireballs. Speaking of fireballs, you might wanna speed them up, there's nothing I hate more than outrunning your projectile.

yeah... i'll update the Fireball and post the wad here....

Currently the Fireball has a speed of:
SPEED = 2310720 (from the Soc)
and apparently thats how fast Flame runs (flame runs a bit faster) O_o...
i actually didnt notice this at first when i first made the fireball

how fast do you think i should make the Fireball go?
post suggestions here, i'll test it and determine if its good or not, but it has to be above speed of 2310720

Didn't I edited the fireball SOC a bit to make it go only 2 speed units slower as a ring? Why did you remove it?

Speed should be: 4431624

Thats nearly as fast as a ring. Oh, and Draykon.....the fireball is a bad disadvantage in match/CTF/Tag, because can't go trough water. I also tought the firball didn't hurt players with fireshield.

Flame is kinda....not really usefull in match....I even think he's underpowerd there a bit.

PS: There is 1 thing that is truely differen't from Sonic! Try go to character select in multiplayer and look at how Sonic walks and how Flame does. Flame runs straight, and Sonic a bit up-down-up-down-etc. It gives a kinda new feeling to Flame

SMS, he's not underpowered. But he's not overpowered either.

The fireball thing is a major advantage in singleplayer. Despite it's disadvantageness in match/ctf/circuit.

Overall, I say it's a rare balanced WAD. Good job.

Draykon said:
SMS, he's not underpowered. But he's not overpowered either.

The fireball thing is a major advantage in singleplayer. Despite it's disadvantageness in match/ctf/circuit.

Overall, I say it's a rare balanced WAD. Good job.

Thanks draykon... Im still editing numbers to try out for the speed...
if i decide to use SMS's Speed: 4431624, i'll probably make it 3431624 or something

the only disadvantages Flame has, are only in water... I.e. Runs slow, and no fireballs... the only way he can attack underwater, is by using a special ring...
but anyway, im still improving on this wad :3
Heh... thank god my wad isnt like SMS's wad... and that im not adding tons of crap to it... im happy with the replys im getting

UPDATE!
made the fireball go faster... it seems the number i posted: 3431624 works Great...

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1uncu

EDIT: i just noticed that some of the sprites are messed up... (mostly the back sprites) lots of pixels... i might update this... but probably wont because im too damn lazy...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I might update this... but I'll probably won't because i'm too damn lazy...

And thats exactly why Flame would have never been finished I hadn't helped on the very end. Like you said, you're too damn lazy to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back