• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
still i think it would be a good thing to add
now go make it!

XD (sorry, i had to say that)
Before you do note this: Homing rings only home in match mode, everywhere else they just fly forward.

Draykon said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
now go make it!

Before you do note this: Homing rings only home in match mode, everywhere else they just fly forward.

so in coop, nothing would happen?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
now go make it!

so in coop, nothing would happen?
No, you would still throw a fireball, but it wouldn't home in on anything, it would just move forward, like it does right now.

ah... i see, so thats even better, i had origionally planned for fireballs to home in on opponents, exept in coop mode, cept i think prime had doubts!
(i didnt admit it before to the public, this is why im saying this now)

thanks for clearing that up :D

i think you were thinking that it would do something similar to what detons would do in coop mode (HINT: if you tried the beta of my detonflame.wad (somewhere in this topic), you'd probably understand)

yo its called working link moron update your damn topic's god what the hell are you guy's doing

tyrel23 said:
yo its called working link moron update your damn topic's god what the hell are you guy's doing

Yo, it's called paying attention to the last date posted. It helps if, you know, you actually read it. It also helps to not type like an 8-year old who just got his first computer as well. I've also heard rumours that insults tend to piss people off, though I need to get more research done on that subject.

Yo, it's called not feeding the trolls and flaming them in the process, which only makes yourself look bad.

Seriously, guys, shut up. If there is a problematic member, the admins are here to take care of it, not you. A better job would be trying to warn an admin about the case, and let him or her handle it. Geez.

Neo Chaotikal said:
Yo, it's called not feeding the trolls and flaming them in the process, which only makes yourself look bad.

Seriously, guys, shut up. If there is a problematic member, the admins are here to take care of it, not you. A better job would be trying to warn an admin about the case, and let him or her handle it. Geez.
Quoted for truthery. Nice to know SOMEONE gets it.

I dont think I'll work on this anymore, I mean... Ree-c has gave up helping me... and I dont know about bouncey... so... i guess my character wad has come to an End

darn it... why doesnt anyone want to help me? I started making the character wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back