Flame the hedgehog character (FTH.wad, Na_Flamesword.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkKitsune said:
Why are my quotes failing today :(
Because you forget the quotes areound the name, like this: <quote="SomeMan">

Nice WAD, I like the fact that it isn't overpowered.

Sigsegv when spinning with Tails with the SOC added. I like the sword attack's concept, but it fucks up the rest's spinning. Also, when jumping over enemies, you don't go up again. I've seen somekind of flashing colour changing in the characters after adding this. Anyway, nice character.

Re: Flame the hedgehog character (FTH.wad, Na_Flamesword.soc

I plan on posting a vid about this wad on youtube. I 'll have to use you're avatar image for the part it will say. "Made by Flame the Hedgehog" Don't worry I'll include you in the credits.

luis90 said:
Read up... It's made for flame ONLY.
Correction, only Flame AND Sonic.

Sonicspeeders: I wouldn't reccomend it. I don't like the idea of my character being featured on such sites.

Re: CHARACTERS

blazer92287 said:
Ummmm....
theres a glitch in the wad its twitching with the sword.

That's nice, I don't care. I'm getting rid of this wad anyway, hence why I don't talk about it. It's going to be replaced soon.

Re: CHARACTERS

Good idea. I really wasn't working out well with that wad cause it was my first time of using a soc file. Any how, I plan on deleting the wad from my files becuase, of seeing it isn't much use at all.

Re: characters

Sadly, my impatience with the wad making programs on the srb2 website isn't working well. So if you have a wad maker that's easy to use, post a link. P.S. I tried all the wad makers from the srb2 website, didn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back