• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Fire LEO-04 "Rynex" Blasts into Kart! (Progressive Thread)

PeneBoi

Minerafct builder :)))))
✨ Collaborator ✨
1643416393490.png

After the Galactic Federation's initial defeat at the hands of Vios' forces, this ship designated as Fire LEO-04 "Rynex" was built as the new generation of ultra-high performance fighter aircraft for the Galactic Federation's forces. However, after the successful completion of a strike mission on Vios & the defeat of their emperor Faust, the Vios fortress' massive explosion heavily damaged the ship, leaving it drifting aimlessly through space, gradually falling into disrepair until now... (well not yet until I finish this lol)

LEO-04 (Fire) "Rynex" is the primary flagship ship in the game Thunder Force IV

I've been working on it since late December as a fun "Hehe haha" what if, but it's slowly grown on me. So, here are some gifs & pictures of my progress.
Some of these aren't final especially A2 and are due for a complete redraw (all of them execpt A3 maybe, kinda, perhaps.:blink: )
Thank you Chuckles Troll & ZZ56nilface (Discord) for importing the sprites into kart and recording these gifs, you guys are beyond cool!

1643415940441.png

A2

1643416033826.png

CRAW Unit

1643416130289.png

A1 Might be moved as the victory flagpost sprite

kart0035.gif

1643417837321.png

A3
Post automatically merged:

1643485331354.png
ppp

Last edited:
Holy shit this might actually get me into Kart. I'm a big sucker for old and obscure games (especially shooters.) It's great to see that somebody's actually bringing in chars that aren't well known.

Keep up the good work!

1643650147843.png
new sprites I guess, bottom is still being worked on
a2 is hella painful to get right

pixil-gif-drawing.gif
blinking lights

Last edited:
WIP

Attachments

• pixil-gif-drawing (2).gif
    pixil-gif-drawing (2).gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 95
  • pixil-gif-drawing (3).gif
    pixil-gif-drawing (3).gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 138
1645295794090.png

Another week day, another A2 done! Happy how this one came out! I still have to do a
couple of tweaks on the thundersword, the A2 is inspired by the TFIV title screen a no-brainer.
1645296205797.png

It's been a long since I last wrote here, but the mod hasn't been forgotten! Despite the slow work, I have a number of new Rynex sprites that I'll probably show soon assuming I don't forget.

especially these sprites; since I last exhibited them, they have had a significant glowup.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back