Final TML release (56k, f yerself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can't download The Legend of Zelda: The Missing Link!!!

When i try to download it, it has some kind of error and won't work. SO HOW DO I DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!

Don't use all caps, please. Shuffle either took the link down, or it expired.

Also, it was interesting, but TML really wasn't that good. You won't be missing much.

Shuffle said:
What's so bad about 666? You aren't going to hell for playing SRB2 666. I'm just gonna go to hell for calling it that. :)

666 Is the number of the beast, Shuffle. Then again, that doesn't make much sense.

I think the reason he chose that is because this project is dead and is in hell. The last time Shuffle worked on this was over a year ago. I wished he continued to work on this mod. This could have been very popular. "ShufflarB2" just doesn't interest me at all. Sure it may have some neat features, but compared to a Zelda mod, it is nothing.

Sonict

I'll try SOCing a zelda jump when I get home, or maby later because of after school stuff. But I think that his "Exe" is vastly unneccesary, and I preffer normall wads ect.

Sonict said:
I think the reason he chose that is because this project is dead and is in hell. The last time Shuffle worked on this was over a year ago. I wished he continued to work on this mod. This could have been very popular. "ShufflarB2" just doesn't interest me at all. Sure it may have some neat features, but compared to a Zelda mod, it is nothing.

Sonict
I just use 666 on all my projects. Zelda just doesn't work in this engine, especially considering that I'd need a bajillion sprites if I didn't go for models.
If I were to make another Zelda mode, it would be of a much lower scale, and would probably be in ShufRB2 or something. But I honestly don't see it happening.

On Edge: You think you can make a Zelda mod with just SOCs? You can make it automatically jump when you come up to a ledge? You can make enemies take out a certain number of hearts? You can create your own special linedef executors that play the "secret" Zelda sound? Don't make me laugh. The best thing you could get with SOCs is a buggy piece of shit with a few Zelda sprites.

Shuffle said:
You can make it automatically jump when you come up to a ledge? You can make enemies take out a certain number of hearts? You can create your own special linedef executors that play the "secret" Zelda sound?
1. Yeah, remember Draykon's proof of concept topic for his Zelda thingamajiger?
2. No. Unless you can try putting player->health as variable to trick the game, no.
3. "Play Sound - Linedef Executor"

on Edge said:
I'll try SOCing a zelda jump when I get home, or maby later because of after school stuff. But I think that his "Exe" is vastly unneccesary, and I preffer normall wads ect.
Keyword highlighted, shuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back