Final TML release (56k, f yerself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the hearts, all I did was replace the sprite.
josh the hedgehog said:
I dont know what the start button is! Can someone tell me what it is.
Er, try setting your controls.
Make sure you don't mess around in the start menu when you don't have any equipment, it just freezes the game.

Shuffle said:

No, I mean make it so when you get hit, you only lose 1 rather than all, and making it a visual gauge rather than a numerical variable.

Zanyhead said:
Shuffle said:

No, I mean make it so when you get hit, you only lose 1 rather than all, and making it a visual gauge rather than a numerical variable.
Correction: You lose half of a heart when you get hit.

Oh at first I thought the start button is the Start button to turn it off. Looks cool and what the heck did you do to the title screen! It looks ugly. (No offense)

Wow, I never saw a Zelda mod for a game... It's a little buggy ( It mysteriously crashed my graphic card drivers and ****** up my computer the first time I played it o_O') but well, it looks cool. That Link MD2 looks really sweet :P
And josh, the title screen is a joke.. ( I think )

Check the controls! Also, haven't you ever played Zelda before? You don't jump in Zelda.

Just open the project in VC++ and look around, it does wonders. Ctrl+F is your friend. :)

A lot of the stuff you put in, like the title screen, and the zip file name, was funny, but the version you made it is NOT funny.

Technically 666 is not the version number of this or of ShufflaRB2. If TML had multiplayer you could tell, but you can still check with ShufflaRB2.

What's so bad about 666? You aren't going to hell for playing SRB2 666. I'm just gonna go to hell for calling it that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back