Final Egg (FinalEgg.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an awesome wad. Final levels with Supersonic are fun. Also you can use this level for final showdowns (thinks about supersonic vs supermetalsonic). Why should we care about textures and all that other stuff,as long as its fun its good.

Supersonic 13yr said:
Its an awesome wad. Final levels with Supersonic are fun. Also you can use this level for final showdowns (thinks about supersonic vs supermetalsonic). Why should we care about textures and all that other stuff,as long as its fun its good.
SCROLL UP

Jazz said:
Uh yeah, another emerald start...

The level completely failed. I don't like huge open thok-fest levels that only have 2 different textures to boot.

Not to mention that the boss battle reeks with cheapness. Spam turret fire anyone?

The level itself needs a hell of a lot more work. It needs something other than one texture and a giant empty hall. I'm not sure what you can do for the boss battle however, other than make a new SOC. All I do know is that the fight was boring and repetitive.

Bah! I can play through this hundreds of times, and never get bored. Why? This is how I like it. Extreme boss, while still upholding simplicity.

Um, people who produce bad levels on purpose don't make them this lame. If this were some sort of joke, then I'd be amused. It's kind of...lame that I have to say that this is worse than Devastation Garden Zone.

I'm a guy that has an imagination that goes crazy when he plays videogames. When I play them, I instantly become a n00b and extremely enjoy it.
On this said:
I pretend that there's some master plot to destroy you. Like instead of teleporting, the Death Egg blows up.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Um, people who produce bad levels on purpose don't make them this lame. If this were some sort of joke, then I'd be amused. It's kind of...lame that I have to say that this is worse than Devastation Garden Zone.

Not worse than Shining River or DimenGlabSpecial, though it would get a good amount of zeros in an OLDC.

Shining River was epic on duels though. :V

This WAD is about as bland as RoboEgg's levels. (sorry glaber, I got you confused with him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back