Final Egg (FinalEgg.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it just has a large amount of levels.

Last time I checked, pure level packs are also allowed in this section. You do not necessarily need to modify other parts of the game if you have a decent amount of levels.

It's been updated, but I can't upload an image because Imageshack is being synchronized. This is the last update from me. What it does is make Eggman's final 2 attacks esier to tell appart, because he shoot's lazers, and makes it slightly stronger. It also adds an alarm to Eggman's secret ring container. Edit: I uploaded the image.

Sky Ninja said:
9+ levels? What about gh2.wad? It only had one level and a soc, but it's in the mod section.
Yeah, okay, it's just a level with a SOC, but... Try making a SOC like GH2's, making the ghoul's behavior exactly the same, or better if you can.
Anyways, my original purpose was to scare people. It's funny first time, maybe the next 3, but it loses the fun, then. This level isn't funny nor the first time. Try making a SOC more complex than the typical overpowered eggman, and I dunno, I'm not a fan of FREE EMERALDZ LOLZ WTF, and most of people aren't. Make somekind of challenge to get the emeralds, at least. The secret of the 300 rings? Uh... I could add 3 lifes instead of that. The second (and last) level is really easy, full of rings at the path, too many for a supersonic map, and eggman's battle was just the same, except with a superturretfire and lots of more health. As I said, make a more complex SOC. Uh.. I think that's all.

I finished this level with over 500 rings, and I'm not nearly the best player out there. This level was wAaAaAaAaAaAy too easy. Make it more challenging, more colorful and a little more complex, like one of Eggman's ships should be.

This isn't very original at all.
I will be looking forward to the day that somebody actually makes a few levels that actually look like one of Eggman's Spaceships.

(nothing we have looks remotely like the Egg Carrier.)

I can't wait for Sonic Team Jr. to finish SRB2, then we can stop having these retarded final levels.

Can you people read he said he was done editing the level. You people dont know how to have simple wad/socless fun.

UltamateSonic said:
It is very fun like floating in the last boss on sonic and the secret rings I also made a video of it SRB2 style! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ank14HNALnk

Saw the vid. Pretty cool. I got 2 things to say bout it.

1: Whered u get the wad for that boss? it looks familier.
2: If anyone says u sucked at the final for SATSR fuck them. I know how it feels to play both SATSR and Srb2 at the same time. Difficlult. /Btw i could tell u were gettin ur ass kicked on SATSR cus of what Shahra was yapping about. lol

Dude I made a simple recolor of darkspinesonic named to darkspinesonic2.wad and now it has a super form for those of you people that think darkspinesonic sucks I did that. Happy now?

Hey I'm fugikuro and I'm the one who trys to doodle levels on paper and see what skyninja the level wizard can do to them. I've been sketching and I thought that there should be a level where you fly to the death egg!!! Kinda like a nights level. And when you run out of rings you die becuase your in space trying to bust into the Death Egg. Also there should be Eggmans room in the death egg full of pink bunnies as a tribute to everyones most hated villian. LOL

Sky Ninja said:
BlueZero4 said:
I'm sorry, why don't you try and make it yourself?
He hasn't learned the stuff yet. He's using a tutorial that I used, and he isn't finished yet.

You didn't finish it neither. this "mod" isn't a big work, and the "arquitecture"... huh, there's not even arquitecture.

If I could download this I would. But, seeing as this looks like the old version of finalegg.wad, I'll have to pass. Just scrap the idea if he won't change the name, and if hegets mad at him put him on your ignore list.

supersonic45 said:
If I could download this I would. But, seeing as this looks like the old version of finalegg.wad, I'll have to pass. Just scrap the idea if he won't change the name, and if hegets mad at him put him on your ignore list.
1. It's a new wad, not an old version of anything.
2. We BOTH like the name!
3. About the ignore list, NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back