• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Com said:
Draykon said:
Bigboi said:
And for the 50th god damn time, it's Hyper Shadow, not super.

Actually, since no official source has said either, it's neither. It's just Shadow with a White Gold color scheme and some glowy effects.

*sigh* The reason many fans have gone on to believe it is Hyper Shadow is because the name for the model file of Shadows super-form notes the fact that he is Hyper Shadow. This, however, is not a official source, so I don't know what to believe (and I really don't care either). I think super-forms are some stupid way to make n00Bs buy Sonic games and to make them beat the game

Lol, some emu loving idiot has convinced everyone on Wikipiedia that
Tails and Knux where supa at the end of Honic Heroes just because their file
names said so.

Example:OMG!?! i ned too pllay wiht supr sonci!?!

Durn, they got me.

You are correct. Finnaly someone who knows the truth like me! Also it would have been cooler if he was silver and Hyper Shadow or at leats I think so.

Why does the poll have chaos knuckles? He is only in the comics. He's green and has healing powers and other stuff. It's different then Hyper Knuckles :roll:

Choice

I'm going with Dark Sonic on this one...
Even though you may think I picked the wrong choice...believe me, I didn't.

PS: I just like him...and still trying to learn about him.

UPDATE: Dang...a whole month passed....wow, I got to keep up with the times.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
My favorite is Super Shadow/ and a little less Hyper/Dark Sonic. Plese post if you vote. :D They have to be real characters/ forms.

please please I wish you good luck making hyper sonic.wad could you please send me a mesage when you finish him. if you finish him that is if you finish him

supermegamashsonic said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
My favorite is Super Shadow/ and a little less Hyper/Dark Sonic. Plese post if you vote. :D They have to be real characters/ forms.

please please I wish you good luck making hyper sonic.wad could you please send me a mesage when you finish him. if you finish him that is if you finish him

First, why did you post in this topic when it's so old. Second, when did i say I was making a Hyper Sonic wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back