Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shu said:
shadow the fox said:
Meh, I just wanted to point that out.

Super sonic. Best and Olney one.

You spelled only wrong. And last time I checked Tails, Knux, Shadow, and Blaze all had supa forms.

Let me make this clearer.
Tails-went super in Sonic Heroes(sorta)
Knux-went super in Sonic Heroes(sorta)
Shadow-went super in Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog
Blaze-went super (well, Burning Blaze) in Sonic Rush

The End

Oh, and you still spelled only wrong.

shadow the fox said:
Oh Dear God! Grammer Nazis!

Still, Sega shoud give the super back to Sonic and take it away from the others.

That would only mean they have to completely start over on the storyline
which would be kinda lame.

You spelled grammar and should wrong.

Yeah they should. It's getting ridiculous with all these Super forms.

Knuckles and Tails didn't go Super with Sonic. Sonic used his Super powers to make Knuckles and tails fly with him and have a Super barrier.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Yeah they should. It's getting ridiculous with all these Super forms.

Knuckles and Tails didn't go Super with Sonic. Sonic used his Super powers to make Knuckles and tails fly with him and have a Super barrier.

That's why I wrote sorta after them. So then that's only 3 supaforms.

I think they should have Super Sonic and Super Shadow. Nothing more and nothing less. Also the question I gave was which form do you like the most not how many forms should there be?

have all of you forgotten the start of sonic3?
"sonic transforms and flies to angel island and... BAM! (NORMAL) knux flies out of the ground and HURTS SUPERSONIC knocking all the chaos emeralds off him "

its gonna have to be super/hyper knucles for me

Can't wait for 1.1 8)

Ahem:

Sonic has a SuperForm because he's the main character

Tails did not have a superform in Sonic 3, he was just assisted by Super Flickies.
Tails did not have a superform in Sonic Heroes, he was simply surrounded by a Super Bubble

Knuckles had a superform in Sonic 3, which was one of Sonic Team's biggest mistakes
Knuckles did not have a superform in Sonic Heroes, he was simply surrounded by a Super Bubble

Blaze has a Superform because she is a counterpart to Sonic
Shadow has a Superform because he is a counterpart to Sonic

Any questions?

Draykon said:
Bigboi said:
And for the 50th god damn time, it's Hyper Shadow, not super.

Actually, since no official source has said either, it's neither. It's just Shadow with a White Gold color scheme and some glowy effects.

*sigh* The reason many fans have gone on to belive it is Hyper Shadow is because the name for the model file of Shadows superform notes the fact that he is Hyper Shadow. This, however, is not a official source, so I don't know what to belive (and I really don't care either). I think superforms are some stupid way to make n00Bs buy Sonic games and to make them beat the game Example:OMG!?! i ned too pllay wiht supr sonci!?!

Draykon said:
Tails did not have a superform in Sonic 3, he was just assisted by Super Flickies.
...and also flashed yellow and was invincible, even when enemies touched him and not the flickies.

Knuckles had a superform in Sonic 3, which was one of Sonic Team's biggest mistakes
...How, exactly?

I wanted this to be a talk about your favorite super/hyper form thing. Not a all the forms but S. Sonic are stupid or hyper forms aren't needed thing. :x I like the super and hyper forms. To me there the reward for accomplishing the game.

I meant everyone thinks that Super Sonic is the only form that there should be and I didn't want to hear that. Also read the whole forum and you would know why I didn't put Hyper Knux.

Frankly, I DO want to hear that - anyone who thinks everyone and their grandmother should go Super or Hyper or Super Saiyjin X6 is wrong, plain and simple. It was corny in DBZ, it'll be just as bad here - no sense in making a situation worse.

Other than that, Super Sonic's become too restricted these days. Final boss, that's it. There's no magic to him anymore. They might as well not even have him, he's become so cliche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back