Favorite Sega Genesis/Master System/Game Gear game outside of Sonic?

For the game gear I would probably say sonic chaos just for the banger sound track it has most noticeably aqua planet zone.

Attachments

• Soni_chao.JPG
    Soni_chao.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 64
For the game gear I would probably say sonic chaos just for the banger sound track it has most noticeably aqua planet zone.
Sorry to say,but this breaks a rule where you cant say your fav Sonic game on any console i listed (since Sonic Chaos is a Sonic game on MS)

DYNAMITE HEADDY BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its really fun, IF you're on the jap version

Burning Force, Dragon's Fury, Comix Zone, Ristar, Vectorman, Trampoline Terror, Haunting Starring Polterguy, Streets of Rage 2, Aladdin, Toy Story, Flashback, Taz in Escape From Mars, Stimpy's Invention, Columns (yes really) and Shining Force.

Sonic 1 And 2 (Game Gear And SEGA Genesis), Sonic 3 and knuckles, Sonic triple trouble, Sonic chaos, Sonic blast, Sonic labyrinth, Sonic drift, tails adventure, Dr. Robotnik mean machine (Game Gear and SEGA Genesis), Sonic spinball (Game Gear and SEGA Genesis), Ristar and dynamite headdy.

Last edited:
I never really played Ristar without the level select cheat.
I like the sound test code. :)
Post automatically merged:

Ristar was my little part of my childhood because i mostly sticked to Sonic.
I never even heard of Ristar before Sonic Mega Collection for GameCube. But I ended up loving it after I played it.

Dynamite Headdy IS bad.Level design is bit of a hell on few levels,the gimmicks are repetitive in EVERY SINGLE LEVEL,and the controls were kinda bad.Not to mention the bosses.The story is kinda cool trough.

I will give it 4/10.
I think the game is fine, it throws a lot at you from the get go though. It's like that with Alien Soldier too. Good games but only after you spend a lot of time mastering them.

Dynamite Headdy IS bad.Level design is bit of a hell on few levels,the gimmicks are repetitive in EVERY SINGLE LEVEL,and the controls were kinda bad.Not to mention the bosses.The story is kinda cool trough.

I will give it 4/10.
I think the game is fine, it throws a lot at you from the get go though. It's like that with Alien Soldier too. Good games but only after you spend a lot of time mastering them.
it's been a hot minute since i've played a genesis game other than sonic

but i remember Comix Zone, Altered Beast, Vectorman, & Ristar being fun ones

I also remember hating Alex Kidd with a burning passion
Oho don't get me started on Alex Kidd. Alex Kidd needed a bigger hitbox and a better way to predict the bosses during Rock Paper Scissors or to drop that mechanic altogether! Alex Kidd has a big fat fist and the only way he uses it in boss fights is by playing a game of chance! o.o It's my problem with the Master System game too. Also if you are on your last life, you die when you lose and get game over and have to start the whole game over again! e.o Who's idea was that??? Ok so it's nonviolent (despite a stinkin' anvil falling on your head like Loony Tunes) but even MIckey Mouse had a way of jumping on enemies in a nonviolent fashion. O3O rant over!

Last edited:
you die when you lose and get game over and have to start the whole game over again! e.o Who's idea was that???
This is why you shuld prepare yourself an emulator with rewind button :D

Sonic 1 And 2 (Game Gear And SEGA Genesis), Sonic 3 and knuckles, Sonic triple trouble, Sonic chaos, Sonic blast, Sonic labyrinth, Sonic drift, tails adventure, Dr. Robotnik mean machine (Game Gear and SEGA Genesis), Sonic spinball (Game Gear and SEGA Genesis), Ristar and dynamite headdy.
You crossed the rule i did,as you musnt say Sonic games nor its spin-offs!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back