Favorite Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm....

Rayman 3: Reflux (The form from the last level. That was an awesomely scary monster design! And to think, it got scarier as you beat the crap out of him!)
SA: Perfect Chaos
SA2: Final Hazzard (No surprise!)
SSBB: They're all enjoyable
Mario Galaxy: Bowser
NBC Oogie's Revenge: Oogie (Holiday Trash Hill boss)

Hm... I've got too many favorite bosses.... Let's just leave it at that for now....

The Five Dastardly Bombers from Super Bomberman 2, and the bosses from Bomberman 64.

They're fun, and most of them look badass.

If I had to pick one, it would probably be Marx from Kirby Super Star. He was arguably the most evil boss in any Kirby game.
SPOILERS!!!
I mean, he caused the sun and moon to fight so he could get Kirby to get the star power to use to call nova! Then he used nova to make him stronger and to be controller of Popstar. No boss has ever actually USED Kirby before! The battle was pretty epic too, and I think they got a lot of Tabuu's fighting style and moves from Marx.

I believe I already posted here, but I wanted to add a couple bosses from games I've recently played as well.

Ristar - Greedo: Ristar's attack style makes most bosses fun, but this particular boss was also really hard, and had awesome music.

Twilight Princess - Gannondorf: Two reprisals of OoT boss types, and two new ones... First form has you deflecting projectiles, second form is the one with the portals (which also includes the goat-blocking/goron-throwing attack), the third one was a chase on horseback, and the last was a one-on-one showdown. From one boss to the next, it just keeps getting better and better.

Metroid Prime 3 - Gandrayda: Probably the most difficult boss in the game, she takes on several different forms and her agility easily tests your patience. The first phazon boss was also awesome.

NiGHTS JoD - Spider and Cat: First off the spider boss was probably the most challenging in the game and was as ingenious boss trying to take the platforms out from under the spider, breakout style. The cat was also great fun, I was shocked when I found out how I would have to defeat her and it was quite hilarious.

Tabuu: SSBB

Giga Bowser: SSBM

Finalhazard: SA2

Dark Sonark: DC:WoLG

Grid Core: AEP&P

Master Core ABIS: SRZG

Dirge: SotC

various28_080225awk1.jpg

^This thing. He's a mystery, and nobody really knows where it came from. He's like the "god" in every single installment of Smash Bros.(Except the most recent one :P)

Kuja said:
various28_080225awk1.jpg

^Master Hand.
Fix'd.
Favorite Bosses:
Kracko(Kirby:Nightmare in Dreamland)
Devil Doom(ShTH)
Evil Twins Boss Fight(Crash Twinsanity)
Velo(Crash Nitro Cart)
Umm...I forgot the name of the final boss(Taz:Wanted)
Babylon Guardian(Sonic Riders)
Metal Overlord(Sonic Heroes)
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back