Favorite Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 1- Scrap Brain Zone boss
Sonic 2- MechaSonic
Sonic CD- Metal Sonic race
Sonic 3&K- Doomsday Zone boss(I played the level mostly to hear the music)
Sonic 3D Blast- 1st boss
Sonic The Fighters- Metal Sonic(only one that could beat me senseless)
Sonic Adventure DX- Perfect Chaos
Sonic Adventure 2:BATTLE- Final Hazard and Shadow 2nd battle
Sonic Heroes- Metal Overlord
Shadow the Hedgehog- Devil Doom and Diablon
Mario Party 4- Last "minigame"
Super Mario Sunshine- MechaBowser
Twilight Princess-Zant and Ganondorf(haven't faced him yet becuase I'm still getting the secrets and I don't play it much but from what I heard it's awesome)
SSBB:Tabuu,Duon and both Crazy and Master Hand
Those are SOME of my favorite bosses......

Not quite; Dr. Eggman has a really bad habit of creating multiple robotic identities of Sonic. The metallic Sonics from Sonic 2, Sonic CD, and S&K are all different robots.

Blue Warrior said:
Not quite; Dr. Eggman has a really bad habit of creating multiple robotic identities of Sonic. The metallic Sonics from Sonic 2, Sonic CD, and S&K are all different robots.
Yea but the one in S&K was the best (in my opinion) as that was the only one to turn super (as i remember).

The super Mecha Sonic battle was fun. You actually needed to set up a strategy to attack it instead of rushing right in and mauling it.

I should add Metal Overlord from Sonic Heroes. It's difficulty level was decent, the music was epic and the dialouge running throughout it was fairly good.

Zant and Majora's second form from the zelda series. They both do funny dances and make me laugh. But zant makes me laugh hardeer, 'cuz he's NUTS!

mephiles576 said:
Zant and Majora's second form from the zelda series. They both do funny dances and make me laugh. But zant makes me laugh hardeer, 'cuz he's NUTS!

And he looks all serious and deadly at first too. When I saw him without the mask all my thoughts about what Zant is like flew out the window.

My favorite boss I can think of right now is the 2nd Shadow/Sonic fight in SA2B.

boss

Egg genesis:Sonic 2k6
Mecha-Bowser:Super Mario Sunshine
king boom boo:Sonic adventure 2 battle
Ridley:metroid Prime and other metroid games

Aurora Unit 313 from Prime 3.

487.jpg

I loved the Wizeman and Reala fights from both NiGHTS games. Especially the Reala fight from one. Most Sonic bosses are cool. But my hands down favorite was the Solaris fight from Sonic Next Gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back