Faraway Fields Zone

Faraway Fields Zone 1.0

Marcos

Marcos
Marcos submitted a new resource:

Faraway Fields Zone - another level

After a year or so in development hell with myself, I am but proud to share with you Faraway Fields Zone. A reimagination of a certain level. This is by all means the right and best way to experience it.

srb21557-gif.49217

Features:
  • A new (definitely not pointless) collectible scattered all around the...

Read more about this resource...

Well, let's get started!

The beginning of the level is strange enough. Nicely designed, but too small.

Why?

srb20001.gif

This room is too small

srb20002.gif

What can I say. This level gave me many different feelings. This level looks nice, but it lacks something... I feel like I'm playing an unfinished level, like it's only 80-90% created.

srb20007.png

While playing this level, I felt that it was too small.

But at the same time, the level looks very nice. You use good design tricks. I love it.

srb20008.png

When the transition to 2D occurred, I was surprised how it looks. It looks strange, but interesting. I think that the 2D part is superfluous, and it would be better if it were a separate level.

srb20009.png

Why is this wall too light?

srb20010.png

Boss.

It's strange enough, but it was easy. I also think that the level would be better if there was no boss. Also, this joke at the end... clearly was also superfluous.

You can make good levels, but it seemed to me that this level is overloaded with unnecessary details, without which it would be better. Hope to see more levels from you!

Well,i just played and wow,it was pretty nice! I really dig the plot bc it has the reference to SRB1with Ring Satelite Station.Cant wait for second act!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back