Fancy Palette

Fancy Palette v2

Dremen

Dremen submitted a new resource:

Fancy Palette - Comfortable, nice, shiny, soft, sharp... and most of all... FANCY!

Meet one of them million!

Fancy Palette!

View attachment 82833

Fancy Palette is one more of those luas you see that change player colors! But not like any other.. :worry:

You know. These colors are the fanciest you could ever see! You could even use them to go in a tea party or drink some wine with the boys. 🗿🍷

But seriously though, take a look on one of these colors! :threat:

={- Fancy Crimson...

Read more about this resource...

Dremen updated Fancy Palette with a new update entry:

FANCY PALETTE V2: 1st ANNIVERSARY

Greetings, GREETINGS EVERYBODY!

I'm happy to announce that we've FINALLY finished Fancy Palette from 0% to 100%!
It really took a while, 224 colors, really?? Nothing can stops us!
But I think It's safe to say we've completed it.
We gave our most effort for this mod. It might be just a color pack, but It still means a lot!

All colors from previous versions has been remade and we added all remaining colors left with a big variety of styles.

So thank...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's been the 1st anniversary since the direct and few people (like me, unfortunately) still have questions about the Abandoned Warehouse :dramahog:
It came in a bit randomly, that's for a fact. But all I can tell is that It is in heavy W.I.P. Pratically In the beggining of the progress still.

And it isn't a Warehouse, it's just an old "Abandoned" House. So, more will be told later on.

Though, if anyone is curious to see development progress, you can always check up the SRB2 Official Server. And if you do have questions, you can always get in contact with me from there 👍

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back