Espio.wad update???

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelou1

Can someone can update a Espio wad???...I like this wad...but Because of the update 2.0 , it dont work anymore...can someone can put it available with Srb2 2.0v???

Corrected:sorry for the fault...i do my best...im french...so sorry!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Or can anyone can tell me how to update it by myself?...I wish i could play with him!

Go espio!

Last edited:
I don't want to be negative but...I don't know how to update SOC and colors palette...Can you give me more info(The wiki don't talk about color updating and SOC updating)

Thank you SpiritCrusher...I hope that it was not to hard...Sorry for this ok...This topic can be closed!

By the way...How do we add Wad that have [1]...because every time i try to press altgr, it close the Chatlog...

Can you help again?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

...Altgr or on french keyboard altcar...any button(ctrl,alt,altcar) make the messagelog close...So...How to put the wad file if the name is [1](Because i can't put [ or] because i need to use altgr)

this was a presision about my request...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back