SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (2.0.X) > Characters (2.0.X)

 
 
Thread Tools
Espio Details »»
Espio
Version: 2.0, by Chaos Zero 64 Chaos Zero 64 is offline
Developer Last Online: Jun 2016

Version: SRB2 Rating: (9 votes - 4.78 average)
Released: 09-16-2009 Last Update: Never Installs: 37
Characters

Espio has been updated. The spin sounds and blue thok trail has been removed.

Download Now

File Type: zip espio.zip (67.4 KB, 5912 views)

Show Your Support

  • This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 09-16-2009   #2
frozenLake
 
frozenLake's Avatar
Default

Why must you be awesome CZ64?
9/10
I really think the sounds are annoying, but I can deal with it.
frozenLake is offline  
Old 09-16-2009   #3
stoneywagner
SRB2-inactive
 
stoneywagner's Avatar
Default

Wow CZ64! Your on a roll!
__________________
Quote:
Posts Per Day: 0.10
So that means I only finish 1/10 of each of my posts.

I won't be playing SRB2 as much- just wait for 2.0.5
stoneywagner is offline  
Old 09-17-2009   #4
Autosaver
 
Autosaver's Avatar
Default

Sweet! Now you should update the rest of them! :O

How long did it take to do this? (Convert)
Autosaver is offline  
Old 09-17-2009   #5
joelou1
Default problem with the wad...

I cant load espio because it is not a .wad file...and when i try to see if it got sprites, it got none!!!!


Maybe should you update them all...i downloaded then and they all have the same problem...

The file is named espio[1](but we can't put [ or ] because it close the message log...

Thanks to help me or update it as soon as you can!


Edit:By the way...your wad from your website work(1.04 version as well...)...so why the updated one that you send here don't work?

(joelou1 received an infraction for this post: Use correct grammar and spelling.)

Last edited by joelou1; 09-17-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Forgotted to write something 2
joelou1 is offline  
Old 09-17-2009   #6
Sky The Destroyer
 
Sky The Destroyer's Avatar
Default

It's a zip file. You must extract it using a zip or rar or whatever program that extracts zips.
__________________
<SkyTheDestroyer> Why does the Master Server delist my server once it hits 32/32?
<SpiritCrusher> Your server has attained GOD STATUS
<SpiritCrusher> The MS can't display it anymore
Sky The Destroyer is offline  
Old 09-18-2009   #7
tailsmastermind
Does time attack too much
 
tailsmastermind's Avatar
Default

Or open the zip file and cut/paste the espio.wad inside into your SRB2 folder.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonict
Also, you spelling and grammar is horrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1k4v...eature=related
ERZ2 in 3:47.74.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXgMLsptYc
Who says race is a thokfest?
tailsmastermind is offline  
Old 09-18-2009   #8
joelou1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
It's a zip file. You must extract it using a zip or rar or whatever program that extracts zips.

I got winrar...but the file in the Zip is not a WAD file...it is only a normal file...espio[1]...this is the file...so maybe there is a way to update the file to wad but...there still no sprite in there!

Edit: No Pwad or Iwad found in the wad file...Does this mean this is not a wad?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Edit 2: i found a somehow way to open the file...in winrar there is a little button named "view"...then another page openned with the espio.wad...

no worry...i have finish asking question...Thx for helping though...

Last edited by joelou1; 09-18-2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: information
joelou1 is offline  
Old 09-19-2009   #9
Blacklightning
Insane Idealist
 
Blacklightning's Avatar
Default

I'd strongly suggest a different spindash sound if at all possible, the current one is incredibly grating for more than a second at a time. Also, any particular reason why Espio has freaking GFZ flowers as a thok graphic?

Other than that, by far my favourite character so far.
Blacklightning is offline  
Old 09-19-2009   #10
Sky The Destroyer
 
Sky The Destroyer's Avatar
Default

Why would you be changing is his ability to the THOK ABILITY?!?!
__________________
<SkyTheDestroyer> Why does the Master Server delist my server once it hits 32/32?
<SpiritCrusher> Your server has attained GOD STATUS
<SpiritCrusher> The MS can't display it anymore
Sky The Destroyer is offline  
Old 09-19-2009   #11
Aled The Hedgehog
 
Aled The Hedgehog's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
Why would you be changing is his ability to the THOK ABILITY?!?!
Because the float ability is not present in the current SRB2 release?
I'm not sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Aled The Hedgehog is offline  
Old 09-19-2009   #12
Violo
Resisting Pony Avatar
 
Violo's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aled The Hedgehog View Post
Because the float ability is not present in the current SRB2 release?
I'm not sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You're wrong. Its still there.
Violo is offline  
Old 09-20-2009   #13
Chaofanatic
 
Chaofanatic's Avatar
Default

Yeah the download dosnt work...
Its the dreaded [1] format again...
Chaofanatic is offline  
Old 09-20-2009   #14
Blacklightning
Insane Idealist
 
Blacklightning's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
Why would you be changing is his ability to the THOK ABILITY?!?!
"Thok graphic" is a more generalized term than you give it credit for. It's the sprite trail a character leaves behind when rolling, as well as the trail a character leaves behind when thokking. That doesn't automatically mean Espio can thok, it just means he leaves behind flowers whenever he, erm, "rolls", if you could call it that.
Blacklightning is offline  
Old 09-20-2009   #15
Sky The Destroyer
 
Sky The Destroyer's Avatar
Default Oh... still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklightning View Post
"Thok graphic" is a more generalized term than you give it credit for. It's the sprite trail a character leaves behind when rolling, as well as the trail a character leaves behind when thokking. That doesn't automatically mean Espio can thok, it just means he leaves behind flowers whenever he, erm, "rolls", if you could call it that.
Oh... still, I don't see any GFZ Flowers as his spin/roll/thok graphic...
__________________
<SkyTheDestroyer> Why does the Master Server delist my server once it hits 32/32?
<SpiritCrusher> Your server has attained GOD STATUS
<SpiritCrusher> The MS can't display it anymore
Sky The Destroyer is offline  
Old 09-21-2009   #16
Kyasarin
 
Kyasarin's Avatar
Default

I like your Espio sprites because the shading is very nice. I love the color choices.

Last edited by Kyasarin; 11-16-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Kyasarin is offline  
Old 10-15-2009   #17
Senku Niola
Drifting Golden Swordsman
 
Senku Niola's Avatar
Default

Fixed spin sound, seems both CZ and I somehow missed this one, and I actually got around to noticing it today.
Attached Files
File Type: zip espio.zip (120.5 KB, 353 views)
Senku Niola is offline  
Old 11-16-2009   #18
Mr. E
I win
 
Mr. E's Avatar
Default

Whoa! This is awesome! Where are the rest of the Chaotix?
__________________
I'm not just Mr. E. I'm also a mystery.
Mr. E is offline  
Old 11-16-2009   #19
A Cat
Permanently Banned
Default

UH check the other releases. I played with him and he works well. In the games does he have homing attack though? I did'nt think he could float.
A Cat is offline  
Old 11-17-2009   #20
Virt
Trollerskates
 
Virt's Avatar
Default

I think you should change the character select graphic--- the current one isn't really good.
__________________
I'm most active on Twitter!
Virt is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Espio wad Seanic Editing 32 04-01-2007 12:05 PM
Espio kinghov87 Editing 7 02-11-2007 12:31 AM
Should make an Espio wad EMO/GOTH Editing 4 11-29-2006 03:56 AM
espio tyrel23 Help 1 01-23-2006 07:04 AM
Espio shadowstar Editing 21 09-11-2005 01:47 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.