ERZ2 Inaccessible Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Thought the wiki already explained much, As told there, Those areas serve as scenery that can be seen through windows, Like outdoor areas and such ...

The wiki also explained that we can go there using noclip.
But I can't even find it...

Welp, open "Console" and type the command "Devmode 1", Then activate noclip mode using the command "Noclip" .

...And the leftover percentage goes to this.
Anyways, guys, is the removed in ERZ 2 or situated somewhere else like the disco room?

There's a lot of scrapped ERZ stuff that I'd like to see be made public one day.. there was this cool 'Robot Room' to precede ERZ1, and 'WTF Rooms' for ERZ2 that was essentially a clockwise romp through the motifs of zones past.

theres another secret area on ERZC with a way smaller version of the huge gem in the background, you can also see yourself for some reason.

I was not even talking about ERZC. Anyways, please make a video for area anyone, please?

I was not even talking about ERZC. Anyways, please make a video for area anyone, please?

Sorry for the bump, but can I know where is the circular room with several jetty-syns in ERZ2? As I cannot understand the language on the wiki...

Wiki said:
After first passing through the circular room with several Jetty-Syns

I don't know what area is it talking about...

Last edited:
It's on the right path, shortly after the second star post. It's got a death pit, a moving laser and a blue moving platform.

srb20014.gif

Best Level EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back