• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerl.WAD- updated July 18th, 2009- 2:20 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's for the main ability. Only Super Sonic can have two abilities due to HARD CODED programming.

Cursed programming!

I just remembered something...
How can Gemerl be Emerls super form if Gemerl uses the normal chaos emeralds to turn into Super Gemerl? My brain hurts.

Same logic on how Metal Sonic transforms into Neo Metal Sonic. Srb2 = wtf. :D

Side frame (was gonna wait for all the other standing frames to finish but I'm pretty sick so I can't finish ATM.):

2s5yvex.jpg

Not so sure if this one's that good (or finished shading-wise/anything else)

Chrispy said:
Face is too far out.
Agreed. Might wanna move the whole head itself back a bit, because it also doesn't go out far enough.
And get better soon. :<

Moving the head back a couple pixels should do the trick. Looks fine, otherwise.

Hey, nice work Hyper Shadic X. I was browsing the forums earlier and hadn't found much of anything on an Emerl wad until now. I like the coloring for him. will he have any walking frames or just float around as the Metal Sonic wad does?

Sorry for nothing for a while. I just finished exams today, so that probably sums up why I don't have anything for you. :P

And he'll be walking, but flying when he runs. :P

That was just a short glide forward though, not real flight.

Personally, he should have a bit of everyone (i.e. shadow's run, sonic's spin, rouge's glide+climb, possibly eggman's missiles or Cream's Cheese toss, etc.)

But that's just me. I'm not sure whether it's the best idea, but it sort of gives people the concept of his ability to mimic his friend's/foe's powers

Or we could do a mix between Sonic Knux and Tails (They are the original SRB2 lineup)

Since he was more influenced by Sonic I'm goign to make him more like sonic than anything. I'm oing to ask Kalaron VERY nicely if he'd mind to help program swapping abilities for Emerl (I'll take care of the spriting) in SRB2 CB to have more of an Emerl feel... :P

But he's basically going to be like Sonic, just harder to handle, faster, and... whatever else. Maybe you can give ideas to me (although I dun think being a mix of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles would really work out that well....).

Also, he's flying because he has a jetpack and I find it retarded for him not to use it. Also, speaking of the jetpack, the dang thing's being a b**** for me to sprite on his A4A6 frame. -.-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back