• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerl.WAD- updated July 18th, 2009- 2:20 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how to give a superform an ability. I should request for SRB2ME to have a "SUPERABILITY" thing.

And for wrong colors: Chrispy, I used this as a refrence.
250px-Sonicchannel_emerl.png

30dh286.jpg

The only thing IMO that's not right with the colors is the mouth. :<

EDIT: oh yeah and eyes.
EDIT2: I also hate the limited pallet of actuall yellow that works for Emerl's body (not using orange :S).

If you know an area of the pallet that would work for Emerl's body please tell me.

Why not make that pose in the picture his default standing sprite? It'd be a lot more interesting then just him standing there. Then when he gets into his waiting frames, he could stand normally.

Move his left leg down some, make his arm go over the leg, and fix the stomach circle things.
Yeah, Gemerl sucks. I wouldn't bother making him though. He's just an Emerl recolor.

Fixing the chest is gonna be :U for me (since I suck), but I'll fix everything else. :3

And Gemerl isn't going to be a sperate character, if you're thinking that. It's his super. :P (And he's not necessaraly a recolor but more of an enhancement that looks a lot like him. He's kinda like Shadow, an invention by part of the Eggman family meant to be stronger than anything. :P)

EDIT: Also fixed Gemerl to fit the new Emerl's style :U
33vkbia.jpg

inb4Chrispythinksitfails

On the super float thing, you could just look at sonic.plr file and look for something involving super float or something. Then you could just do it for Gemerl.

Ever hear of "hard coding?" ;P

Also I'm gonna ask Kalaron/DashFox for a SuperAbility setting so that Gemerl can hover. That and a "SetSAbility" where 0 = jump and 1 = spin. :3

Jurai_Madman said:
Isn't Gemerl just a super upgraded Phi?
Yes he is a Super upgrade Phi since he based off of emerl's coding like all the Phies
Off-topic: If i remember wasnt there 14 phis in Sonic Battle

Hyper Shadic X said:
Fixing the chest is gonna be :U for me (since I suck), but I'll fix everything else. :3

And Gemerl isn't going to be a sperate character, if you're thinking that. It's his super. :P (And he's not necessaraly a recolor but more of an enhancement that looks a lot like him. He's kinda like Shadow, an invention by part of the Eggman family meant to be stronger than anything. :P)

33vkbia.jpg

inb4Chrispythinksitfails
Yellow head thing is too thick, Arms are too low, and too far in.

Chrispy said:
Hyper Shadic X said:

33vkbia.jpg

inb4Chrispythinksitfails
Yellow head thing is too thick, Arms are too low, and too far in.
The yellow part in my opinion is ok, arms I can agree a little, and if you mean is eyes are to far back agreed

Autosaver said:
IIRC, wasn't Gmerl from Sonic Advance 3. Then remade into a "good" guy named Emerl. So I don't understand, how does Emerl change back into Gmerl. (Who is less powerful too...lol!?!)

(This is all based on past times..so I may be wrong)
Emerl was the original gizoid from Sonic battle which came right before sonic advance 3. Dr. Robotnik made Gmerl, a copy of emerl, to establish a link with him and obey all of his orders since the original gizoid (emerl) was destroy in a confrontation with robotnik leading the a fight with sonic at the very end of Sonic battle (Yes emerl was a good guy, Gmerl is a bad guy)

Hyper Shadic X said:
Ever hear of "hard coding?" ;P

Also I'm gonna ask Kalaron/DashFox for a SuperAbility setting so that Gemerl can hover. That and a "SetSAbility" where 0 = jump and 1 = spin. :3
I think there is an option called superfloat or something like that, that you can just turn on. I saw it when looking through the sonic.plr file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back