Emerald Garden Zone treasure hunt map (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh darnit, expand it. More.

I would personally say that the Xmas hunt you replaced doesn't meet the expectations either.

BlueZero4 said:

I would personally say that the Xmas hunt you replaced doesn't meet the expectations either.

It wasn't meant to be Super huge. I made it big enough for people to run around and bounce on springs like normal players would.

HYPERKNUX said:
WAD master said:
Try adding the Map to an empty map slot instead of putting it in a map slot that you have to unlock.

Stop replacing zones. Just add them in the MAPA* slots.

(The * represents Numbers 0-9 or letters A-Z.)

Uh, I think I can make the changes myself thanks.

And Oogaland, I even tried that, but it didn't work, I'll try again, unless I put it in 1 by mistake.

MAPA1 = Map101
MAPA6 = Map106
MAPB2 = Map202

Now do you get it? I found that out after looking though Mystic Realm.

Fuzzy said:
MAPA1 = Map101
MAPA6 = Map106
MAPB2 = Map202

Now do you get it? I found that out after looking though Mystic Realm.
Well, you're delightfully incorrect. MAPB2 is number 138. Look at Mystic Realm again.

HYPERKNUX said:
BlueZero4 said:

It wasn't meant to be Super huge. I made it big enough for people to run around and bounce on springs like normal players would.
You do realize players run around and bounce on springs in huge areas too, right?

Yes, but what I mean is, that the area is big enough for a person to put their butt on the spring and go airbourne anywhere, and don't crash into a wall all of a sudden e.g. cramped levels. Get it?, No?, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back