Emerald Garden Zone treasure hunt map (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
I made a simple treasure hunt level named Emerald Garden Zone.This is my first emerald hunt map. This replaces Christmas hunt zone (MAP40) and supports single player & coop mode. Here are the screenshots.

my.php
[/URL]

The start point

my.php
[/URL][/img]

The low area of the level.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

The little bird bath fountains like the ones in CEZ act 2.

Issues.

When you play the level, it snows, even though I don't have the snow weather option on. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know, thanks in advance.

You can't play this level until you have unlocked Christmas Hunt zone first,
otherwise it will crash if you tried to load it if you haven't unlocked that stage through console commands e.g.(MAP MAP40). It happened when I had a new srb2 game on my guest account. Not my normal computer account.

Anyways, here's the wad.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yo0ius

Enjoy.

Update: 1 Emerald was way too high, so I had to change it, and the 3 emeralds are Red, yellow, and blue.

Try adding the Map to an empty map slot instead of putting it in a map slot that you have to unlock.

Stop replacing zones. Just add them in the MAPA* slots.

(The * represents Numbers 0-9 or letters A-Z.)

WAD master,

1. Stop using EXCESSIVE CAPITAL LETTERS.
2. Don't tell him to do it! It's not your WAD.
3. You must be a bad player if you haven't unlocked Xmas Hunt yet.

Anyways, it's alright I guess. But why make it support SP & Coop?

GCFreak said:
2. Don't tell him to do it! It's not your WAD.

But both those points of his are legitimate. Demanding it, certainly not. But he should make suggestions on things he feels need fixing. And levels shouldn't really be built on top of other levels that need to be unlocked.

HYPERKNUX said:
When you play the level, it snows, even though I don't have the snow weather option on. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know, thanks in advance.
You need to add
Code:
weather = 0
to MAINCFG. This is because MAINCFG, unlike MAP??D, doesn't set defaults if you don't specify them.

GCFreak said:

I Have unlocked Xmas hunt.
It's called constructive criticism, If you don't like it, Too bad. Plus, You do it all the time. So I guess You're doing things you are telling me not to do. Either I'm not doing it, or You are. Make your choice.

When will you people stop assuming things about me?

Just put it in MAPA0 or something.

Yes, thats it. But Wadmaster, did you read the first thing he told you to do? ALL CAPS DO NOTHING BUT GET ON PEOPLE'S NERVES! Okay? And using bold letters is just as annoying. Just stop with all of that. Italics are way more ownage.

I didn't do anything wrong, I just pointed out a mistake, and told him he should fix it.

Now will you just Let it go and-

Sonicfunny.jpg

Shuffle said:
The above post was made of fail.
lawl.

I guess this wad is pretty good. I will have to agree with wad master on this one. Try to use some empty map slots. It gets annoying have same map numbers and some maps are replacing each other.

WAD master said:
I don't give a horse's butt.

GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Pretty good WAD, I had fun playing it.

You could of at least censored that.

And stop doing the caps. Heh, it's like you never listen. And I'm not picking on you all the time on purpose, but it seems in every post you include caps, bold or anything that seems like your demanding something, and like you're ignoring all of us who's telling you an alternative to all that: don't do it.

WAD master said:
GCFreak said:

I Have unlocked Xmas hunt.
It's called constructive criticism, If you don't like it, Too bad. Plus, You do it all the time. So I guess You're doing things you are telling me not to do. Either I'm not doing it, or You are. Make your choice.

When will you people stop assuming things about me?

Just put it in MAPA0 or something.
anyway you need to get xmas hunt

WAD master said:
Try adding the Map to an empty map slot instead of putting it in a map slot that you have to unlock.

Stop replacing zones. Just add them in the MAPA* slots.

(The * represents Numbers 0-9 or letters A-Z.)

Uh, I think I can make the changes myself thanks.

And Oogaland, I even tried that, but it didn't work, I'll try again, unless I put it in 1 by mistake.

I still don't care. :roll:

HYPERKNUX, I know you can make the changes yourself. I didn't say you couldn't, I just gave you the idea. mm'kay?

If changing the map number doesn't work, then I can't help you. :eek:

*Ignores of what is happening right now...*

Hmm... I'll try it...

EDIT: Pretty good, I agree with it being MAP40, but thats just my... saying.

GCFreak said:
Put it in MAP10 or something, that's a free slot.

Well, maybe next time I make a map related like this. But I'm thinking of making a treasure hunt map pack, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back