• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerald cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roboashura said:
What he meant is that he wants us to say the full words.
*shakes roboashura's hand*
Thank you for getting it. I did read the rules though I just think if there wanna say it so bad its worth getting banned for or whatever.
Ok back on the point I'm more than 100000% sure theres hundreds of topics about the "emerald cheat"

Why in gods name did you bump a 15 month old topic to ask for a cheat that doesn't exist anymore? *sigh*

I do 3a. Make a WAD with all the emeralds at the beginning of the first level out of srb2.srb. Then, I rename it srb2.srb and run SRB2JTE 1.69.6, which has no MD5 checking. I get the emeralds and beat the game.

Or at least... that's how I did it until I got the "complete except for Dark City Zone" gamedata off of the forums.

SSNTails made DCZ too tricky to get to, he should be drug out into the street and shot! *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back