• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerald cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
F-Zero GX. For those of you who don't know, that game is one of the most devilishly difficult games released in the past few years

I didn't think that game was hard at all. The only hard thing is the story mode. Pure racing was pretty easy, even in the hardest cup, emerald.

Mystic said:
You might find yourself interested again in a month and want to give it another go.

That happens to me all of the time, even with SRB2.

THZ Act 2 is nothing compared to Story mode in F-ZERO GX.

The Story mode is what I was talking about, fury. The normal races are easy, especially with a custom car. Those Story mode chapters on Very Hard are sick...cursed level 5 and 7 X_X

Geuss what I'll blab out two cheats

starterings and starterlives if they don't work(the worked for me so they should work for you)let me know

You can atleast TELL US THE **** CHEAT I HAVE A POLL WITH TWO CHEATS CAUSE IM NICE sometimes

Do not evade curse filter

hotdog003 said:
I know it, but I'm not telling! :mrgreen:

(annoying voice) I know but I'm not tellingTELL US THE FUCKIN' CHEAT ALREAD CAUSE YOUR MAKIN' ME FUCKIN' MAD AND I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY LANGUEGE.Just tell us the fuckin' cheat already.

Plus a lot of cursing. Day-amn.

Alright, let's tell you, then: It's "fishbake". Not in the console, just type it. It RESETS your emeralds now, though, due to jerks like that guy acting like, well, like they were acting. And, incidentally, like you are acting with those last three posts, too, with all the cursing. Not backseat modding (I hope), but suggestion: never curse that much, censored or otherwise... doesn't paint a pretty picture.

*cough
icon_edit.gif
cough*

Honestly though, I want to know why he bumped it. Isn't it rather pointless considering you made a topic on this?

I know it all!

Its startlives and startrings. I actually never use them unless cheaters ask to do it all the time, because they want to turn super.

Believe it or not, I only do match half a year. I quess I'm getting pretty avarage already. When I tried match the first few times, I kept losing and kept cursing: DAMNIT!! THAT ******* KEYBOARD KEEPS DISOBEYING ME!! I JUMPED, DAMMIT!

Finnally I got some better, and I can beat avarage players. Even though nobody can beat me in the first boss level in mystic realm. If I have enough rings, and the players can't hide, I'll be near unbeatable! Well, I quess the true pro's might be able to beat me......

Ok #1 either have the balls to actually say the word or shut up.
I mean come on do you think it looks cool to type **** in place of any of the 4 letter cuss words, people will get confused since there like 4.
Another thing like many people before me said its more rewarding to beat a game without cheating (though cheating is a good way to get a feel of the levels).

Oh and another thing I'm just speaking my mind, though it may be harsh.

Netgame! Well, not here...

metalsonic5555 said:
I mean come on do you think it looks cool to type **** in place of any of the 4 letter cuss words, people will get confused since there like 4.

Oh and another thing I'm just speaking my mind, though it may be harsh.

Wow, that part of your post was like: What the hell is he talking about!?!?

Anyway, I'd really like'd to play a netgame with some pro's now. Well, actually this isn't a good place to ask.

Emerald Cheat

Hey I'll do it I'm a pro.(at least I think I am because I have no one else to play with then my brothers and I am the video game master in the house)

What he meant is that he wants us to say the full words. I would, but I'd get in trouble, as there's actually a Rule against it. You know the first, impossible-to-miss-if-you-actually-read-the-rules rule? I count three, and one doesn't need censoring. The other two are used in different context and are different parts of speech(the "F" word is an adjective, the "S" word is a noun), so it shouldn't be hard to tell the difference. I can tell what they mean every time, unless someone craps on the English language.

I'd say the 1st half of his name fits him perfectly, the second part should be changed to 'Chaoman' :P

AAAAAAAAny who, I suggest someone slaping together an SRB2/mystic Realm walk through and stickying it to shut the newbs up. If they can't spend more than a day playing the game without crawling here for help within a mesh of spam, They fail at life.

ZTaimat said:
I'd say the 1st half of his name fits him perfectly, the second part should be changed to 'Chaoman' :P

AAAAAAAAny who, I suggest someone slaping together an SRB2/mystic Realm walk through and stickying it to shut the newbs up. If they can't spend more than a day playing the game without crawling here for help within a mesh of spam, They fail at life.

I'll be hosting with the name: ''the SMS pro game'''when I want pro's only on my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back