Elitay's Saturn styled model pack

Elitay's Saturn styled model pack 3.0

Okay, wait, this isn't clear to me. You credit a bunch of users, but I am unsure if you are crediting some of them for their models? Like, which of these models are yours and which are taken from elsewhere? Or are you referring to compatability with others' mods? Your post is so badly formatted, I can't tell what you're trying to convey here.

Okay, wait, this isn't clear to me. You credit a bunch of users, but I am unsure if you are crediting some of them for their models? Like, which of these models are yours and which are taken from elsewhere? Or are you referring to compatability with others' mods? Your post is so badly formatted, I can't tell what you're trying to convey here.
compatibility and the names show the wad creators, not model creators.

ElitayRocks27 updated Elitay's Sonic jam styled model pack with a new update entry:

(CANCELLED)

The model pack has been canceled. It will not be updated. I'm working on some better models. One with Sonic xtreme models. I'll make a 3d blast sonic alt and 3d blast sonic as pointy sonic instead of the jam one I made. Dreamcast Beta Sonic alt will be removed because it was unfinished and is extremely trashy. So was most of the models. New one will be completely revamped and revised. I'll also include jam springs as alts. The whole model pack will be overall better. Please understand.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ElitayRocks27 updated Elitay's Sonic jam styled model pack with a new update entry:

Beta Launched!

Go ahead And Download the beta! I Promise You'll love it! It's Way better than 1.0. Also includes some indev models. metal sonic is closest to finished. next update I will finish al vanilla characters, besides Amy. Also The metal sonic you can use now is a dreamcast model and one of my first models. As of now, Mod characters include Xtreme Sonic: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/xtreme-sonic-the-most-xtreme-pk3-out-there-v-1-4-1.28110/ SSN Sonic HD...

ElitayRocks27 updated Elitay's Saturn styled model pack with a new update entry:

How to reuse my models without consequences.

This is a guide to editing or showing my models.

Showcases:
Please give credit, leave a link for them, and call me EliTay, not EliToy. Just a request on the last one.

Edits:
Please give credit for my models, leave a link for your edits, and please tell me about them in my YouTube comments (unnecessary).

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0JQMCXVyv_41zw3miNIbvw

These models look amazing! (and nostalgic?) I think they look nice, although, i think knuckles needs some tweaking (more specifically on the quills)

It could just be me, but the Xtreme Sonic model dosen't really look that much like Xtreme in my opinion. A few suggestions are to:
-Maybe use a released Xtreme Sonic model? (specifically from this video:
)
-yea thats all i could think of lol

It could just be me, but the Xtreme Sonic model dosen't really look that much like Xtreme in my opinion. A few suggestions are to:
-Maybe use a released Xtreme Sonic model? (specifically from this video:
)
-yea thats all i could think of lol
It was the model intended to be used in the game i think.

Thats why it looks like that, but no you are not the only one who thinks like that i just don't talk about it to avoid anyone who tells me to read the rules wich i allready did.

Back