Elemental Shield vs. Water and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain that the first time the Eggman box is introduced is in ACZ right at the start after you are forced to get rings.
Basically, this monitor is introduced in a completely safe environment.

Also, anyone who finds the whirlwind shield useless in CTF has obviously never carried a flag before. While it isn't the best, the whirlwind shield gives you a makeshift ability in double jump, which is quite a good thing when you have no ability with the flag. That said, I agree that in any other instance in CTF or Match, this shield is outclassed by the others.

Anyways. Back on to the original topic of Elemental Shield or just plain water and fire shield? And would it be possible to code them separately? (for like mods and stuff)

Personally I would prefer like the SUPER-HYPER-EXPLODING-ELEMENTAL-DOUBLE-KILLS EVERYONE PLAYING EVEN SPECTATORS-SHIELD. but I don't think that's really gonna happen.

I'm kidding, but a flash bang shield would be nice.
just like the NUKE SHIELD (that's what I call it) it flashes and goes bang but instead of hurting you, the light stays for a few seconds making it really hard for anyone close to the blast to see. The person who had the SHIELD could escape or hit a few dazed players.

Personally I would prefer like the SUPER-HYPER-EXPLODING-ELEMENTAL-DOUBLE-KILLS EVERYONE PLAYING EVEN SPECTATORS-SHIELD. but I don't think that's really gonna happen.

I'm kidding, but a flash bang shield would be nice.
just like the NUKE SHIELD (that's what I call it) it flashes and goes bang but instead of hurting you, the light stays for a few seconds making it really hard for anyone close to the blast to see. The person who had the SHIELD could escape or hit a few dazed players.

I don't know, that just seems like the exact same as the nuke shield except with a slight variation to it. It sound unnecessary.

Well, more to the point, it would be useless in single player. Robots don't really have sight except the moment when they first see you. After that they stop following you based on distance, not sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back