Electric Circuit Zone

Electric Circuit Zone 1.0

Sparkette

flarn2006 submitted a new resource:

Electric Circuit Zone - A challenge race designed for Sparks

NOTICE: While this map and its assets are freely reusable, they are under a "copyleft" license. This means, if you publish an edit of this map, your version must be reusable as well, under this same condition. However, if you included your own original work (e.g. textures) with it, you are not required to make those reusable; only the map itself must be. Likewise, you are free to reuse the textures from this map, but if you modify them, the textures must remain reusable.

Read more about this resource...

flarn2006 updated Electric Circuit Zone with a new update entry:

Planned improvement

I realize what you all mean about it being too unintuitive and unforgiving, and I'll try and find something to do about that. But until then, here's some tips for the big jump, the part I've seen people get stuck on the most:
  • First off, make sure you're charged! I've done it once or twice without being charged, but that's not something to rely on. The reason this is important is because it makes you fall slower while holding the twirl move, which gives you more time to hold the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im sorry, I know you put effort into this, but this needs a lot of work still. I really don't think a map should be centered around one character in specific, especially if you're trying to cater to an audience who might play your map (even if its your character); even if they liked playing Sparks, some people people could probably see it restricted to how it could be played and be a little turned off by it in the end

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back