Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

I'm from a Steven Universe zine comic. Where peridot and lapis pretend to be normal people.

Z5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm currently using a picture of Hayley Williams for some reason.

I'm not even a big Paramore fan.

284229ava.jpg

i actually didn't even think about the seasons, it's just a nice avatar i wanted to revisit

And here I am being a Freedom Planet fan character. I can hear the jokes and laughter coming from a mile away!

Fan characters of fan characters, is any of this even real anymore. *bricked*

My avatar just shows myself. No pretending or having a fictional character represent me. I don't need a "mask".

It is like the mark of honesty to me. The words, opinions and emotions I express aren't made up. I take pride in standing behind my ideals and actions. No matter how much you try to show yourself as someone else, in the end, you cannot remove your own personality, your own humanity, the flaws and strengths you possess or responsibility. I am me, nobody else... and no one has the power to force me to change or pretend.

I had this one among my collection and found it pretty adorable to use as an avatar, of course had to be a catgirl. It's also Chen so that's a plus <3

cmhMsVH.jpg

My avatar just shows myself. No pretending or having a fictional character represent me. I don't need a "mask".

It is like the mark of honesty to me. The words, opinions and emotions I express aren't made up. I take pride in standing behind my ideals and actions. No matter how much you try to show yourself as someone else, in the end, you cannot remove your own personality, your own humanity, the flaws and strengths you possess or responsibility. I am me, nobody else... and no one has the power to force me to change or pretend.
You claim this, yet your avatar is clearly a modified image. As far as I know nobody is in black and white. This is a level of pretentious that you need to drop immediately, because you are going to cringe SO hard in a couple years when you look back at yourself.

I have no clue what I would see myself as. I mean I constantly change my profile pic in literally every bit of social media I use.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back