EGGHARDER.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
This soc really make's the bosses very hard.*Best not to play in any modes that don't have rings.Trust me*

LINK:http://www.sendspace.com/file/qeiugn

GFZ3:This boss comes right at you even when the level loads,then fires guns at you,lasers,hardly non-stop.

THZ3:He still drops slime but when you hit this boss once,then his guns start to rip! When you hit him,you will always get hit! On his last 2 hits, you broken his guns and just pogos around,droping slime.

CEZ3:Same as GFZ3 boss,but with spike balls!

If you want screenies, let me know. It's just the same eggman, no change to his sprites.

SonicX8000 said:
GFZ3:This boss comes right at you even when the level loads,then fires guns at you,lasers,hardly non-stop.

THZ3:He still drops slime but when you hit this boss once,then his guns start to rip! When you hit him,you will always get hit! On his last 2 hits, you broken his guns and just pogos around,droping slime.
Very hard my ass. This seems more like it would make the game frustrating and annoying. Honestly, even without playing this I can see that it is a piece of crap. GFZ's boss doesn't even give you a CHANCE, and THZ's boss is just not fair at all.

Alright already... guess I made them too powerful...

What about q.soc that someone made? You can't even hit the boss without him blasting you with a bunch of ring weapons!

Also GFZ3 & CEZ3 does give you a chance! When his fires a laser, thats your chance.

Um, SOCs is not a possesive noun or a contraction. There is no ' in the word.

Anyways, we have ALREADY had Eggman who repeatedly fires, and boosts all the time. However, the THZ3 one wasn't done as I remember.

Seems like my complaints have finally affected the rest too.

This was fun awhile ago, but lately waaay too many boss SOCs have been made, and mostly they've just been given some extra speed or differen't shooting attacks.

Whao, you shouldn't see it as lack of skills. Some time ago when the eggman SOCs weren't overused, it was seen as skillfull and original.

No, making a decent edit of eggman is a good way to learn how to edit about nearly enemy, and thats handy for mods. But making a little Eggman edit and releasing it to public isn't right, especially considering they lost popularity. Same with recolors, always consider they'll get a strict rating during to the fact they're overused. If you would have made a recolor 8 years ago, it could have grown out to a popular one. Now you'll have to make something truely awesome to get a decent rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back