EggChair From SPmoves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Yeah... I'm still learning how to soc... During the process of my Soccing... I thought, "HEY I should try to remake the Eggmobile from SPmoves!"

And So I did, it works exactly like the SPmoves Eggmobile chair:

srb20000wb8.png

Woops! I pressed a button!

DOWNLOAD
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4kchms

Note: It uses a Map Thing Number of 1005

Well... If you want to Ride it... you'll have to try to stand ontop of it, and by walking with it when its moving...

Its a little thing that I saw in SPmoves and decided to re-create it...

Its quite good, I didn't test it when it comes to bouncing.

If you haven't made it bouncing yet, make it. Also, you might wanna prevent the player from falling all the time if you don't walk with the eggchair. Maybe you could use the base of that certain thingy where you can hide wich was shown in SRB2JTE.

Otherwise, quite good.

Super mystic sonic said:
Also, you might wanna prevent the player from falling all the time if you don't walk with the eggchair. Maybe you could use the base of that certain thingy where you can hide wich was shown in SRB2JTE.

I would have done that, if I knew how to Soc that in the first place...

I might update this once I learn how to Soc more...

Actually SMS, because of the way SRB2 handles things, it's impossible to make it actually carry you. As for bouncing, that's a simple MF_Bounce.

Hrm, I don't remember ever seeing this in SPMoves. O_o
Were you able to control it in SPMoves?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Yeah... I'm still learning how to soc... During the process of my Soccing... I thought, "HEY I should try to remake the Eggmobile from SPmoves!"

And So I did, it works exactly like the SPmoves Eggmobile chair:

srb20000wb8.png

Woops! I pressed a button!

DOWNLOAD
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pgsdsy

Note: It uses a Map Thing Number of 1005
Due to my soccing abilities... if you push the eggmobile in a cirtain direction, it'll keep going in that direction...

You could just make some kind of SOC that lets your character's top half stick out, but be able to float in the Eggmobile. You could get theEggmobile sprite from Eggman.wad (somewhere here but I don't know where)

Shuffle said:

1) look in the SPmoves.wad and look for a Map that is called Chao World SPM

2) No, you couldnt control it in SPmoves, The way it is shown in this soc, is the same way it was controled... I think These Bounced off walls too, I think thats not possible in Soc's...

I remember you got to ride Things, but not an Eggmovile. I ran around in the Chao world ages ago and found some dead Jettysins that you could jump into and start flying. It was glitchy, and it sometimes hurt me. But I don't remember you riding an eggmovile. Maybe I never got the last updated SPMoves or it was somewhere else.

But this looks great either way! Keep up at it.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:

1) look in the SPmoves.wad and look for a Map that is called Chao World SPM

2) No, you couldnt control it in SPmoves, The way it is shown in this soc, is the same way it was controled... I think These Bounced off walls too, I think thats not possible in Soc's...
couldn't you just tick the bounce option in soc's?

Light dasher, "the bounce option in soc's" is MF_BOUNCE.
Also, you could indeed ride Jetty-Syns, Crawlas, and Eggman in Chao World SPM. You could also ride the Eggmobiles if you go to a special area activated by the player in the shop.

The Jetty-Syn bombers still dropped invisible bombs sometimes, but I think that was the only problem it ever had with damaging you.

It's sort of a muliplayer minigame; The person in the shop is trapped in a glass cage thing. You are suspended above a pit of water with a few crawlas in it which teleports you back to the platform with the Eggmobiles on it and must use the bouncey floaty Eggmobiles to get to the button and push it, dropping the glass cage's floor so the person falls into the pit.

... But the button to go back is also attached to that floor, so you need to somehow land on a crawla and drive it over to the button in the water to push it.

Jason the Echidna said:
Light dasher, "the bounce option in soc's" is MF_BOUNCE.
Also, you could indeed ride Jetty-Syns, Crawlas, and Eggman in Chao World SPM. You could also ride the Eggmobiles if you go to a special area activated by the player in the shop.

I dont remember you being able to ride Jetty-Syns or crawlas... Most likley because I didnt know where to look.

Also, Where the heck is the Shop? I couldnt find where that was.

i havent got SP moves so i wouldn't know, i know it's ancient, but i'd still want to play it, and i have about 5 version's off SRB2 on my Computer so i don't think it'd be much off a problem

You know, you could make it alot better by having several invisible solid objects around the eggchair(which would have a lower height) that cape-chase an object in front so you could push it from the inside. In addition, if you had an intangible moniter object in the inside that has infinate HP, you could have it spawn an object in front of the egg-chair that would fire an eggman rocket whenever the "moniter" object is hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back