Egg Reverie Flight

Egg Reverie Flight V1.1

Fyrid19

fyridev “the coder”
Fyrid19 submitted a new resource:

Egg Reverie Flight - the flight from that one boss in sonic mania

So, I was playing as adventure sonic in his super form one day, and I thought "what if I recreated egg reverie flying?"

And so I did.
View attachment 67155

It was surprisingly easy actually

Jump to fly up and C2 to float down​

The flying might be a bit slippery, but yeah that's about it. Working on bigger stuff now.
i hope you dont start stealing this for your addons. credit me before you do.

Read more about this resource...

Wasn't there a mod that is exactly the same as this?
Post automatically merged:

And that mod control better

Wasn't there a mod that is exactly the same as this?
Post automatically merged:

And that mod control better
Yes, Frostii's one, which is also in XMomentum.

But TBF, this person had their own attempt.

I tried doing that but the problem is that Super Sonic’s float gets in the way
Characters with CA_THOK get the Float when super, what I'd do is disable the Thok with P_Skin, and recreate the Thok using Lua (recreating it would just be 3 lines of code) and then change BT_CUSTOM2 to BT_SPIN

Quick warning that it's possible 2.2.11 broke something with this addon, strangely enough, thok can occur at random if the player is not alone, such as playing single-player with Sonic & Tails, and adding addition bots with addons like foxbot seems to increase the chance of thok occuring, which might mean Sonic's thok has become tied to the double-jump ability of every other present character? I dunno the exact details, but this addon being active makes it impossible for more than one character to be in a level at a time without risk due to the presence of this thok glitch.

I don't know why, but it feels like the Black Eggman fight was made for this add-on, if only it was more spaced out and with more rings

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back