E3 (Speculation, Anticipation, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read punching baddies as punching babies

I can see sales in skateboards and other equipment that can be scanned go up. I can just picture people saying "Oh my god that skateboard would look awesome in Insert skateboarding game here! I want it!"

Also I noticed that it even adds your name into it, cuz they said the kids name and the family name.

Chrispy said:
I read punching baddies as punching babies

I can see sales in skateboards and other equipment that can be scanned go up. I can just picture people saying "Oh my god that skateboard would look awesome in Insert skateboarding game here! I want it!"

Also I noticed that it even adds your name into it, cuz they said the kids name and the family name.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Its only a matter of time before mmos hit too and then only the lord knows what happens next.

Cue said:
Orangelink said:
Mikel said:
I demand for the following:

#2). Duke Nukem Forever - I really want to see the finished product of Duke Nukem forever soon, the game looks awesome, I'm going to join the DNF bandwagon.

#6). Metal Gear Solid 4 for the Xbox 360 - Long rumored, and highly requested, I heard that the game will show up on Microsoft's Press Conference, but it's just a rumor if it will make it to E3.
Too bad Duke Nukem Forever just got canceled and it would take 7 xbox 360 discs to fit MGS4 into the xbox 360. =/

Too bad MGS4 isn't hard to compress down, most of it is probably cutscenes anyways. I swear I heard something about putting the game on the disc multiple times to speed up loading times too...
Too bad that even when compressed to the absolute maximum it still took all of the space on a dual layered blu-ray disk.

You guys are forgetting one of the best looking games there.

Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Seriously, if that game is half as good as the trailer, I'm still buying it.
And of course, the new "Your Shape" is plain brilliant, and at the same time revolutionary.

Guess who's coming to town!
[spoiler:cfccbbf20e]
269465.jpg
[/spoiler:cfccbbf20e]
Nintendo just won the lottery IMO. Cant wait for E3 today!

Cave story Wii ware = awesomeness, I just hope its worth paying money for instead of downloading it for free.

I was severely disappointed by the lack of new Zelda games. Ad a new Megaman game. f, If it wasn't for a few nice looking games, this one would have just turned out like 08's.

Nintendo Conference Impressions:

I thought New Super Mario Bros Wii was gonna be the big bombshell, because after that we got to hear more about games we glimpsed before such as Wii Sports Resort and Mario and Luigi 3. Meanwhile Iwata has some crazy schemes cooking up... its almost scary. The user-generated content for the DSi sounds very tempting in the case of the Mario-vs-DK and the Warioware games... though I can't say I'd find a use for the facebook feature. I've never played Golden Sun, so that little announcement had me a more puzzled than anticipated.
I am looking forward to hearing more about Spirit Tracks though, I've always preferred trains to boats, something about working a switchboard instead of worrying over drowning... I doubt its Trainz but I'm still anticipating it.

Murder Mystery sounds like an interesting use of the DS... I'm surprised they haven't done interactive storybooks yet. It's not me of course, but it looks like it will be a success for the intended audiences.

---

Super Mario Galaxy 2... WITH YOSHI. *looks at Foxblitzz* I totally didn't see that coming, sure I knew they were working on something else, but I've never known Nintendo to make direct sequels. Gusty Garden's music never sounded so good. ;_;

Of course, I laughed out loud when Reggie said "yes, I read the blogs..." third party software is supposed to fill in there, and that's something I kinda already grasped from last year. And then Nintendo says they are teaming up with someone else to make their own mature game... something in space with aliens and a strange storyline about some female lead which the trailer makes out to sound like something from an RPG... I dunno, I almost expected something a little less generic...
Wait...

Metroid? (O)_o'

GOLDEN SUN DS
Metroid Other M
KH 356(?)/8 DAYS
FFCB

AND THAT'S WHY NINTENDO DOES NOT SUCK!
*shot for lame reference*

Nintendo won E3 IMO. And did any one see those statistics on DS/i and Wii fit? *breaks scouter*

I will be playing Cave Story and my DS and wii to celebrate. Now about Sony.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back