Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N Gage QD

• Less retarded polls

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NINTENDO DS NINTENDO DS NINTENDO D-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSP uses too much battery power.
Nintendo DS has WY-FI connection for multiplayer, with Pictochat built in

I voted for less retarded polls, but to answer your question, I'm choosing both. I don't have the money for both, so I'll get the DS first, but I have full intentions of buying both handhelds. There's no reason to hold myself back from experiencing the full gamut; it's the same reason my four friends and I have GCN's, PS2's, and XBoxes between the group of us, so we all can experience all the best games.

I do believe one of my best friends will get both too, so that'll definitely have our crowd covered on that end.

So what? I read somewhere else that the PSP was better. Everyone is going to say one is better than the other because they're too god damn ignorant to realize that either one will suck if it doesn't have games worth playing. Each handheld has its pros and cons. The DS can't be "better" than the PSP because it is entirely different. Different manufacturer, different game media (disc/cartridge), different everything.

If I had such a choice, I would get both, so long as there were games developed for both platforms that I found appealing. As it turns out, I'm poor and will only be able to get one. Having grown up on Nintendo, I'll probably choose the DS. In addition to whatever DS games I get, it will serve as a fine replacement for my stolen GBASP.

The only advantige that the PSP has slighty better graphics and more data on their UMD cards. But it can only run for like 2 hours playing videos and four hours for gameplay before the battery runs out. DS has a touch screen, microphone and Ten hours of gameplay. DS is the winner here. Nintendo beat atari, sega, neogeo, and plenty more and they will win again.

The DS defianatly, it's gonna have some of the better games I think. Also there is a rumor going around that there might be Phantasy Star Online DS version. Who knows.

Wow, I see five different poll Topics (all at the top of the page) and only one of them isn't pointless...

Edit: As for the poll... I'm not voting because I'm much happier with my PS2.

Well Jake, do you know what? That post you just made was pointless.

I'm going for the NDS. I've also grown up with Nintendo my whole life, and with it bringing back the classics for the N64 really appeals to me. Also, the NDS is going to be released sooner (November 21st here in the United States of America). The PSP will be released sometime in March! It completely misses the Christmas season while the DS comes just in time for it. Now, instead of beating yourself for having to wait for the PSP for five more months, why don't you go out and buy the Nintendo DS, which is going to be released at the low price of $150 (The PSP will be between $200-300) on November 21st, with its games costing $30?

Yeah, I'm all for the DS as well. Although I've always been with Sega my entire life, when there wasn't any more consoles coming out I just switched to Nintendo, for I dislike strongly PS2 and HATE Xbox.

Nintendo definatly thought this release out well. With it's low price tag and a release RIGHT in Christmas shopping season, they're sure to make millions.

GO NINTENDO/SEGA! *shot down for pairing the two former mortal-enemies*

Don't forget Sonic DS (tentative title) and the other 120+ games companies are already making for the DS!

Super Mario 64 x4!

FireKid said:
Well Jake, do you know what? That post you just made was pointless.
FireKid, you utter, tightassed geek. This is the off-topic board. First people complain that I make a "pointless topic" here, which is what this place was made for, then they complain about people being off-topic. It's simultaneously hilarious, saddening, and ironic. What is the off-topic board coming to?

JetKrazy - Because of my computer going so slow, I hit the Submit button but it thought I hit it two times and then posted a copy of the other post.

Tets - The Off-Topic board is for off-topic threads, but if the post inside the thread is not on the same topic as the thread, it doesn't matter. It's still spam.

Anyway, I already said my opinion about the handhelds. DS rules. It'll wipe out the competion. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back