• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dreamcast Sonic (DC-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been dreaming of this mod but I also noiced something with sonics sprites. It looks like you edited modern sonic sprite. well i dont give fuk because this gonna be awesome.
Also change the art of dc sonic pls as in like, he could be doing toei sonics pose
View attachment 46067 that right there. ITS YOUR CHOICE.

The fuck.

It looks like you edited modern sonic sprite.
What the fuck dude, blueblur did their best to do this and you say this, you are being incredibly rude.

Also change the art of dc sonic pls as in like, he could be doing toei sonics pose
What the fuck does toei sonic have to do with Dreamcast.

Ive been dreaming of this mod but I also noiced something with sonics sprites. It looks like you edited modern sonic sprite. well i dont give fuk because this gonna be awesome.
Toei sonic is nowhere near related to Dreamcast Sonic at all

Blur's sprites are pretty clearly based on the DC Sonic Adventure 1 model, and I think as well as some earlier concept art from Uekawa that looked a bit between his Adventure art and the classic design (which the models also resemble).

unknown-146.png

this how not to make make a comment about a mod

J'ai rêvé de ce mod mais j'ai aussi remarqué quelque chose avec les sprites sonores. On dirait que vous avez édité un sprite sonique moderne. Eh bien, je ne m'en fous pas parce que ça va être génial.
Changez également l'art de dc sonic pls comme dans comme, il pourrait faire la pose toei sonics
View attachment 46067 ça juste là. C'EST TON CHOIX.
I don't know how old your age you are are too stupid to understand sonic games so if you are 10 years old I advise you to go back and see your parents because you know nothing about mod + your model It's classic sonic not SA-Sonic

Last edited:
sometimes i'm jealous of other mods or moders abilities, now i see why.
all this good sprites and all the The support that others have makes me feel good for them but at the same time it makes me feel bad about myself since not many people support me. im tryng my best but nobody can continúe something that people doesn't want or like, even when people wants help me i reject them help just for the fear to start controlling them and them abandon me as how much friends i have.

it's like that of not much people played sonic unleashed (basically my favorite sonic game) and i don't know how feel, Forgive me if my comment bothers you a bit, your work is awesome dude, keep it up.

all this good sprites and all the The support that others have makes me feel good for them but at the same time it makes me feel bad about myself since not many people support me. im tryng my best but nobody can continúe something that people doesn't want or like, even when people wants help me i reject them help just for the fear to start controlling them and them abandon me as how much friends i have.

it's like that of not much people played sonic unleashed (basically my favorite sonic game) and i don't know how feel, Forgive me if my comment bothers you a bit, your work is awesome dude, keep it up.
Don't be bro you are awesome in your own way.

This seems like a pitty post but I think I know why people aren’t interested. The two simple facts is that Unleashed Sonic sounds like watered down Modern Sonic and the sprites look traced off of the model. That Modern Amy sprite you posted the other day looks great, so I would recommend you try to make something a little more unique. A lot of Sonic’s get overlooked because they bear a lot of similarities with each other (MCSonic, AltSonic, SSNSonic, etc.) but the ones that always stand out are the ones that differ in style and gameplay (Modern, Adventure, Dreamcast, Chili Dog, etc.). You don’t need to go over the top, but having something that another Sonic doesn’t have can go a long way

This seems like a pitty post but I think I know why people aren’t interested. The two simple facts is that Unleashed Sonic sounds like watered down Modern Sonic and the sprites look traced off of the model. That Modern Amy sprite you posted the other day looks great, so I would recommend you try to make something a little more unique. A lot of Sonic’s get overlooked because they bear a lot of similarities with each other (MCSonic, AltSonic, SSNSonic, etc.) but the ones that always stand out are the ones that differ in style and gameplay (Modern, Adventure, Dreamcast, Chili Dog, etc.). You don’t need to go over the top, but having something that another Sonic doesn’t have can go a long way
i don't use a model for make my sprites :p i do something like what does Metalwario64, just for take some indications on how is sonic anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back