DOOM

[Open Assets] DOOM v0.99-3 (plus Freedoom this time)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
TwoTailedHero submitted a new resource:

DOOM - I sawed the demons.

(Does not actually contain the Doom IWAD.)
View attachment 176749
Port of the original DOOM engine back into SRB2...
(what do i say here again?)
We also have a Github for this project, which you can find by clicking here!
Included is also a tool for converting your own WADs and a pre-prepared version of Freedoom Phase 2.
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

dylan if u're reading this what if you streamed the review process👅
 
I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What I typed that day in the Message Board was uncouth of me. The message you see before you is raw, it was unfiltered. I should have never posted the message. I should have put the keyboard down and stopped typing what I was going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to everybody seeing my ugly past. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.
 
I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What I typed that day in the Message Board was uncouth of me. The message you see before you is raw, it was unfiltered. I should have never posted the message. I should have put the keyboard down and stopped typing what I was going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to everybody seeing my ugly past. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.
Shoot that Guy.jpg
 
This is as crazy as gordon freeman. One thing i struggle with is setting this up. The overview page really does not get through my head and i actually don't know how to set this up.
 
This is as crazy as gordon freeman. One thing i struggle with is setting this up. The overview page really does not get through my head and i actually don't know how to set this up.
i second this, i spent a solid 20 minutes trying to figure out how to play this
 
it does come with freedom, to convert a normal iwad afaik just run `python3 path/to/pythonscript "path/to/iwad"` (these instructions might not work for windows, idrk since I'm a mac guy)
 
it does come with freedom, to convert a normal iwad afaik just run `python3 path/to/pythonscript "path/to/iwad"` (these instructions might not work for windows, idrk since I'm a mac guy)
if you're talking to us (i don't know if you are) then this is uhm... not what we're talking about
 
HOLY CRAP.
MY SRB2 DOOMED
1763127955325.png

Post automatically merged:

1763128614639.png
and this happened when u put TNT.wad or doom2.wad. and my wads from my “DOOM + DOOM II”on my steam
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top