Donut's Fruity Colors

[Open Assets] Donut's Fruity Colors V2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

BDonutGLXY

She/They
BDonutGLXY submitted a new resource:

Donut's Fruity Colors - They are pretty gay

These skincolors are truely open assets; you can include these skincolors with your own characters that match them. I would prefer no reuploads of the skincolors by themselves though.

I have been told that SOC skincolors are buggy in online multiplayer, so I will either port them to lua later or just wait for an update that fixes this issue.

This pack was created for Ring Racers and may not work perfectly with SRB2 2.2. If it is in demand, I may make a version that is compatible with...

Read more about this resource...
 
BDonutGLXY updated Donut's Fruity Colors with a new update entry:

V1.2

- Added GBC Sapphire.
- Added plenty of skincolors that originated from Donut's Mod as an individual lua file, typically colors based off aspec flags!
They will later be removed from Donut's Mod in a later update.
- Adjusted Atom.
- The more gimmicky colors like the GBC colors, Hazard, and Hope are now not included in the main wad file and are only available as an individual lua file.

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
BDonutGLXY updated Donut's Fruity Colors with a new update entry:

V2 (2.4 Update)

Howdy howdy! Before I do some updates to my other packs, it seems appropriate to update this real quickly considering the skincolor count was greatly increased!

- The way these packs were formatted was changed. It is now two separate PK3 files with each and every skincolor as individual lua files. This also means that some opposite colors were changed to instead be ones from the vanilla game.
The "Extras" file has gray-ish tones, wackier colors, and the pride colors.


Read the rest of this update entry...
 
Back
Top